Anyone received photoshoots by post?

Avengers7

• Moderators

I'd certainly give it until the end of this week. Most 'sales' websites say two weeks before anything can be declared as 'lost' and it has been less than a week since they were finished.

glad it not just me either lol. my first photo shoot, but im in all hope. sometimes things go in places u dont want them too. im not judging anything for that. :D id like to email agin ut dont wanna seem to pushy by emailin again :D

I am still waiting for my photo of myself and Linda Hamilton from the sunday photoshoot, that was not on the table on Sunday, Have had no reply from my e-mail, am feeling very dissappointed as it seems others have now got their's.

Image # 2064 I am wearing a red T-shirt, have blond hair, blue eyes and huge smile.... please can I have my picture soon.

Sorry guys, I was wrong. Kayla isn't handling the reprints, that's an office thing. If you haven't received your photo until now, unfortunately it looks like they will have to get a reprint out to you.

So if you're still missing a photo, please e-mail your details to info@showmastersonline.com or if you can do that, please ring the office.

I apologize for the hassle, but Royal Mail sometimes really works in wonderous ways.

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is ridiculous now! I still have not received my photo - its been nearly 2 months! I emailed and eventually got a reply saying they would resend it - that was 2 weeks ago - still no sign - i have since emailed 3 times and finally got a reply today saying i will now have to wait till after LFCC! im loosing faith!

• 2 weeks later...

is any one else still waiting for their photos. kinda thinking i would just give up maybe and stick to autos lol. hoping someone will get back to my email i sent them again. but stillc ant wait for the next one :)

i have been emailing the office and they cant find it - they have now handed over to the photographer who still cant find me ;)

I have just had an email back, and unfortunatly my picture was no good due to card faliure of the photographer but SM have been brilliant and although I am soooo gutted and dissapointed they have been very generous so thank u SM