Anyone received photoshoots by post?

Avengers7

• Moderators

I don't envy you getting through all of the Saturday photos especially, Kayla. We managed to match up the Sunday ones on the day, but Saturday's tables looked... scarily full.

I'm still working on them...theres a hell of a lot to send out but i am getting through them.

Kayla

Hiya.

Can you tell me if you will be sending out the reprints of the faulty ones that were printed on the Saturday or will they come directly from Malcolm? I think his email name is something like NANOOK that I had teh reply from..

I've emailed back and sent a scan of my Patrick Stewart photograph that only has half of Patrick on it!!!!

I've replied to the email asking me for my mailing details and the filename on the back of the photo that was faulty.

Any help is great....

Thanks

Sean

Still waiting for the photo of myself and Slavitza Jovan (Gozer) can't wait to get it :) Just wish I was able to hang around to collect it in person.

***NEVERMIND...AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS THE POSTMAN DELIEVERED MY PHOTO!!**

Edited by TaraRenee

same here, still no patrick stewart photo from the saturday, over a week now and no show. any idea who we contact to either confirm if sent or to obtain a refund.

Kayla has posted on Friday that she is working on sending them out. Even if she she got everything sorted on the weekend the earliest she could have got the pictures to the post office is yesterday, and not all letters make it to their destination in one day.

I wasn't at the event, so I only have second hand info there, but it's a large amount of photos to deal with from what I know. The pictures are really being sent as soon as possible.

Kayla always posts when all pictures have been mailed out, and adds the info on how to proceed if something doesn't arrive then.

I'm really sorry and I know it's about the last thing you're wanting to hear (I know I'd be antsy to see my photo too), but I can only ask you for a little more patience there.

If a photo should disappear for some reason you will be receiving a new print, that's not a problem at all.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

same here, still no patrick stewart photo from the saturday, over a week now and no show. any idea who we contact to either confirm if sent or to obtain a refund.

Kayla has posted on Friday that she is working on sending them out. Even if she she got everything sorted on the weekend the earliest she could have got the pictures to the post office is yesterday, and not all letters make it to their destination in one day.

I wasn't at the event, so I only have second hand info there, but it's a large amount of photos to deal with from what I know. The pictures are really being sent as soon as possible.

Kayla always posts when all pictures have been mailed out, and adds the info on how to proceed if something doesn't arrive then.

I'm really sorry and I know it's about the last thing you're wanting to hear (I know I'd be antsy to see my photo too), but I can only ask you for a little more patience there.

If a photo should disappear for some reason you will be receiving a new print, that's not a problem at all.

okay, thanks for the confirmation.

• Moderators

I was crewing at photo collection on Sunday and there were loads and loads of pictures not collected from Saturday, so I'm guessing it's going to take a bit of time to go through them all.

And when she says loads, she means pretty much two full tables' worth! Compared to what we had left from Sunday's...

Got my photos yesterday - Klingon photoshoot has come out brilliantly!

Still have a strange mark on my georgia Moffett picture though.

E-Mail Showmasters as Jason has requested

if anyone has any issues with photos please email them at

<info@showmastersonline.com>

thanks

jason

They will sort it out for you.

Just popping on here quickly....

I hope to get the rest of the photos out by the end of the weekend, sorry its taking so long. Ill let you all know when theyve all been posted out.

Kayla

Just popping on here quickly....

I hope to get the rest of the photos out by the end of the weekend, sorry its taking so long. Ill let you all know when theyve all been posted out.

Kayla

My friend is still waiting for hers... they were to be sent to my address, Thanks Kayla... Will keep checking back

Edited by Victoria