confirmation on photo shoots / extra autos

Avengers7

• Moderators

Unless the 'mystery' guest is someone I REALLY REALLY need a photo with, I have banned myself from buying any extras. Doing it on minimum budget is the only way I could make the deal with myself to actually go at all...

Yeah I'm only getting a shoot with Sophia as I have standard and I'm not too fussed about shoots with the rest.

Saving my money for whoever the suprise is (if needed, could still be someone I dont mind missing lol)

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Yeah I'm only getting a shoot with Sophia as I have standard and I'm not too fussed about shoots with the rest.

Saving my money for whoever the suprise is (if needed, could still be someone I dont mind missing lol)

when is sophia's photo shoot?

To be honest the last Hub we didnt know till they put the timetables up, and it all still worked out.

when will the timetable go up?

i cant believe im actually contemplating coming on sat last minute especially with the england game in the evening, train tickets are still cheap.

We dont even know for sure if there is one yet. :YAHOO:

She seems to be the most requested guest so far, so every one is talking it as a given that she'll be doing one.

i cant believe im actually contemplating coming on sat last minute especially with the england game in the evening, train tickets are still cheap.

Photoshoot info and time table should be up by Tuesday hopefully, but this is just an estimate of mine.

We dont even know for sure if there is one yet. :YAHOO:

She seems to be the most requested guest so far, so every one is talking it as a given that she'll be doing one.

Photoshoot info and time table should be up by Tuesday hopefully, but this is just an estimate of mine.

thanks, dont think i can make it and even if i can its only on the sat, but I really like her and train tickets are still low so once schedule is up i might come up for one day. will wait and see,

Go on you know you want to

if sophia does a photo op on sat and if when I get that info the trains are still cheap I might come sat day time. lots of if's lol

but yer i want to but england sat night and going to see bon jovi live sunday means i cant do this properly this con.

I had similar thoughts for the last hub as i was in a similar boat and I love naoko mori BUT i just couldnt afford it, this one maybe, just maybe for a day

I'm glad I'm going to see Bon Jovi the FOLLOWING weekend instead of Bad Wolf weekend...

when I booked they were only there that week i think, after i booked i had a heart attack thinking england game!! luckly engand is sat night lol

i never planned on bad wolf but I do like sophia and you never know maybe just maybe tennant might show lol, then again knowing my luck id make the sat and the surprise guest came sunday lol

• Moderators

I'm glad I'm going to see Bon Jovi the FOLLOWING weekend instead of Bad Wolf weekend...

when I booked they were only there that week i think, after i booked i had a heart attack thinking england game!! luckly engand is sat night lol

i never planned on bad wolf but I do like sophia and you never know maybe just maybe tennant might show lol, then again knowing my luck id make the sat and the surprise guest came sunday lol

I only ended up going at all cos the new dates that 2nd weekend got announced and (because I have an o2 phone) I could get in on presale, thus getting the best of the only tickets I could afford! (aka the cheapest ones)

Damn I was thinking a standard was like 50 quid like invasion, but it's 80, ok looks like I'm out, that's to much just to get in for one shoot for me right now :-(
That's the difference between a one day event and full weekend event.

Damn I was thinking a standard was like 50 quid like invasion, but it's 80, ok looks like I'm out, that's to much just to get in for one shoot for me right now :-(
That's the difference between a one day event and full weekend event.

they need to start doing day passes

they need to start doing day passes

I agree with you, this late in the day it would do no harm.

But I can see why they don't do it. It is a weekend event. You wouldn't say can you have a half price ticket coz you can only attend the 2nd half of a match, a play, a film, a concert etc. You pay for the whole thing.

Also say they did do them, and one day sold out. It could stop someone who wanted to do both days attending.

Well we now know Sophia, Sean and David definitely aren't doing one as they've had to cancel but the great news is that Arthur Darvill's now coming and he's definitely doing a photoshoot too. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Well we now know Sophia, Sean and David definitely aren't doing one as they've had to cancel but the great news is that Arthur Darvill's now coming and he's definitely doing a photoshoot too. :dance:

Is he definately doing a photoshoot? Where does it say that? :huh: