Online shop

Purple_Vamp

Is anyone able to tell me when the online shop actually shuts?

I've booked my train tickets (seriously mad - leaving on a 5.41am train on Saturday), have somewhere to stay :lol: , but can't book tickets for a few more days.

Also, will tickets be available to buy on the day?

• Moderators

You think 5.41 is bad? I'm leaving at 5.16am on the Saturday morning to get there! (Hopefully I'll see you there - I was on photo distribution with you on Sunday!)

Tickets will be available to buy on the day unless sold out. We didn't have a warning yet about tickets getting low, so I can't see problems with buying one.

The online store usually closes about a week or so before the event, so it's getting close.

You think 5.41 is bad? I'm leaving at 5.16am on the Saturday morning to get there! (Hopefully I'll see you there - I was on photo distribution with you on Sunday!)

Aggghh! We've done so many Hubs together, and I had no idea who you were!

Which one were you on Sunday?

Tickets will be available to buy on the day unless sold out. We didn't have a warning yet about tickets getting low, so I can't see problems with buying one.
Hope they don't sell out as my 50% chance of being able to attend won't be confirmed/denied until Thursday next week at the earliest.

• Moderators

I was (and still am) Erin

(random photo with me from my photobucket here if that helps)

Lol - yes, I remember now.

I know I asked a few people if they were on the forums or not, but I don't think I actually asked you - sorry hun.

I asked one or two but forgot mostly... have no idea who half the crew on the forum are 'in real life'.

(Saying that I've also forgotten easily half of their real names too... I'm hopeless at stuff like that!)

You probably can't remember but I said hello (very briefly) to you in the Linda Hamilton photoshoot queue. I think I also mumbled something like 'is that Kate Mulgrews' queue over there. :(

Hope they don't sell out as my 50% chance of being able to attend won't be confirmed/denied until Thursday next week at the earliest.

I don't think so. The Doctor Who cons are busy, but not as manic as the Twilight shows.

We always put the "unless sold out" more as a precaution before someone comes to a popular show, finds a specific ticket type is sold out and then comes on here asking "why didn't anybody warn me?"

• Moderators

You probably can't remember but I said hello (very briefly) to you in the Linda Hamilton photoshoot queue. I think I also mumbled something like 'is that Kate Mulgrews' queue over there. ;)

I do remember you, yes. I remember picking out a good few of your photoshoots at the collection table too :(

I don't think so. The Doctor Who cons are busy, but not as manic as the Twilight shows.

We always put the "unless sold out" more as a precaution before someone comes to a popular show, finds a specific ticket type is sold out and then comes on here asking "why didn't anybody warn me?"

That was what I was hoping. That helps ease the mind - thanks!

That was what I was hoping. That helps ease the mind - thanks!

And mine - thanks QS :(

I do remember you, yes. I remember picking out a good few of your photoshoots at the collection table too :(
Sorry it was a brief introduction. My mind was trying to judge which photoshoot queue was the best one to be in at that point as I had shoots with both of them.

Hope you enjoyed your first time crewing. That must be a different experience being on that side of the event.

Oops...sorry about all the photoshoots, and thanks for putting them together ;)