Photo shoot query

Zaigor

A question I have regarding photos is which website is correct. All of the advertising states that the Massive Events website is the official website for Bad Wolf and this states that Gold and Silver ticket holders will be able to have a professional photo shoot with each individual guest that is taking part in an individual photo session. It does not mention there being any limit on the number of photoshoots that you can attend.

However, the original 10th Planet website states that you get 1 photo shoot with each guest doing individual photo shoots (up to maximum of 6 guests).

Is it possible to get clarification as to which one of these is correct.

This posted by Mark here, http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=58879 , will help answer your query

Hi everyone,

Obviously I have seen that there is some confusion over the photo shoot side of the Silver and Gold tickets for this event. Firstly, please let me apologise for this. The information on the Tenth Planet Events website was incorrect. There is no way that we could even do a photo shoot with every guest attending for numerous reasons including that some guests are not even contracted to do a photo shoot! The description of what was included photo shoot wise on the Massive Events Bad Wolf website is in fact correct.

This being said, anyone who has booked a Gold or Silver ticket up to this date is entitled to a full refund should they want it. This offer will remain in place until 19th May 2010.

The 10th Planet Events website has now been updated to reflect the correct policy on the number of photo shoots included in those tickets.

Now, having said all this, and even though the websites state that up to 6 photo shoots will included with guests doing individual photo shoots, we will not be limiting to only 6 photo shoots at this event. Over the next few days I will post up a list of the photo shoots that we will be doing and which will be included in the Gold and Silver ticket prices. There will be MORE THAN 6 included and I think you will be pleased with what we have planned. :lol:

I hope that this clears the matter up and I am sorry that there was the confusion in the first place.

Thank you for your understanding and I will be back to you on what photo shoots will be happening as soon as I have confirmed a couple of things with the guests.

Take care,

Mark :P

Edited by 1of2

The guests I want photoshoots with most are; Arthur Darvill, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Bruno Langley, Sylvester McCoy and probably the mystery guest as they're from the new series and I'm more of a new series fan. :D

Personally I wouldnt be happy unless there were photo shoots with:

- Christopher Benjamin & Trevor Baxter(preferrably together)

- Sylvester McCoy & Sophie Aldred(together)

- Caroline John(a bit of a rare guest these days would be a dream come true if she did a photo shoot)

- Carole Ann Ford

I'm not overly fussed about anyone else. I would find it strange if Ruari Mhears and Nick Briggs did photo shoots and Caroline John didn't so as long as there are ones with Jago/Litefoot and Caroline John at least i'll be happy

From a personal perspective, a joint photo with Trevor and Christopher would be a dream come true.

From an organisers perspective, NOT doing a Trevor/Christopher joint-photo would be the biggest missed oppurtunity in Doctor Who fandom.

With the release of their fabulous first series of jago & Litefoot from Big Finish, it shows more than ever how they are more popular together than either would ever be alone (just read the booklet in the first CD to see Justin Richards arguing that point!). Also, although not on this forum, I know a lot of people who are going almost specifically for these two, so I hope the organisers don't under-estimate their popularity.

In addition, I already have photos with Sylv and Sophie, but a joint-photo of one of the most popular Doctor-companion teams would be ideal. Caroline and Carole-Ann deserve photo sessions for being the amazing companions they are.

Edited by Zagreus

• Showmasters Admin

From a personal perspective, a joint photo with Trevor and Christopher would be a dream come true.

From an organisers perspective, NOT doing a Trevor/Christopher joint-photo would be the biggest missed oppurtunity in Doctor Who fandom.

Well, we are into making dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Mark :D

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

We have finally sorted which people will be doing photoshoots! All of them will be included for the Gold and Silver passes and standard passes will be able to purchase them at the show should they wish! :P

1). Surprise Guest, Nick Briggs and Ruari Mears

2). Bruno Langley

3). Andrew Hayden-Smith

4). Trevor Baxter and Christopher Benjamin

5). Sophie Aldred & Sylvester McCoy

6). Carol Ann Ford

7). Caroline John

8). Ian McNiece

9). Arthur Darvill

Hope you enjoy them! :D

Mark :D

Looks like I've decided what ticket I'm purchasing when I get there!

If you've decided on silver then i'm tying your hands together woman! lol.

Though I wouldn't be on my own in photoshoots, yay.

If it's standard then you tie my hands together cos I won't be spending any on photo shoots.

If it's silver then ......................... hey what the hell, tie my hands together anyway lol.

If it's standard then you tie my hands together cos I won't be spending any on photo shoots.

If it's silver then ......................... hey what the hell, tie my hands together anyway lol.

lol.

Welllll I think that you should treat yourself after passing your exam. Not that i'm tempting you to Silver or anything :P