crew the the most amazing people around

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

you guys and girls as really amazing and you know we could not do this with out you , you make us look so good and you all work so hard to let the fans that attend have a really great day , and it all of you that makes it happen , so from us at Showmasters and the fans and from me THANK YOU so much

i just want to say to you all one thing i do not look at you as crew but the Showmasters family we all get to live together for a few crazy days every year , something i really love to do , so once again thank you and i look forward to seeing you all again very soon .

thank you thank you thank you

Jason

As Dellefyne and Etmuse have both said, it was great to be crewing this event.

It was my first time too and I just loved absolutely every minute of it. I was so nervous and shy at first, but after a while I knew I had no need to.

Loved it and hope I get picked for LFCC!

And I made sooooo many new friends this time round too!

Copied from the 'thank you Shomasters..." thread

Great event. General thanks to all.

Special thanks to the guests and deskbound crew who no doubt suffered the most from the windy conditions.

Specific thanks to the combination of Kelly, the other lady I spoke to this morning at the organisers booth(sorry I didn't get your name!), Jess, and SJ for assisting in the recovery of Sir Patricks right shoulder on my photoshoot.

Also to Simone and the pink gloved money collecting lady (again sorry) at Michelle Forbes queue on Saturday afternoon who allowed me to leave the queue, after paying to attend my three consecutive photoshoots and then rejoin. Michelle was a tad later back from lunch than expected, bless her!

Finally, the photoshoot crews. I have never had so many photoshoots at one event. I was expecting the inevitable multiple overlaps. I was expecting to have to request a 'bump to the front' on more than one occassion. I never needed to once. From my perspective I have never seen it run so smoothly. Well done!

Awwww Jason!

Thank you....it's always a pleasure to work for Showmasters. Both Lance and I had an AMAZING weekend, it was such a blast and it's always great to catch up with everyone.....looking forward to next time.

Bless you! :)

x

AHA been waiting for this thread to go up!

The crew were amazing as usual but wanted to extend a special thanks to the folks on photo area A - especially the very lovely - but surely stressed - lady who manned the walkie on the Saturday, such a love and looked after my (disabled) mum really well - ok all you guys did but seeing as she looked epically stressed she still took a second to help us out - so thank you!! Have got my mum hooked on Showmasters now and it's a lot to do with how well she was treated.

Gold stars all round girls and boys - couldn't be happier with the help we got over the weekend!

:(

All the crew were so great at this show, they really made everything run so well on Sat, from getting our photo shoot tickets at the organisers booth to the actual organising at the photo shoot area, and all the crew with the guests I met.

Having people who are obviously dedicated to making the event run well really adds to everyones enjoyment of the day.

Thanks again.

Hey Jason!

Thank you so much for the giving me the opportunity to crew this weekend - I had an amazing time and everyone was so friendly and welcoming! :D I was a new crew member also and I've met some really great people who I can't wait to see again!

Thanks so much for looking after us this weekend, you really do put in a lot of hard work and its a pleasure to help you out! :)

Kez (Kerri) xx

WoW.. was that really my 13th time crewing Collectormania ?!? :D

Had a blast as always.. great working with everyone.. special thanks to :

Daryn for helping me with queues on Photoshoot A on Saturday and Julie for being the ever calm and patient Pitboss that day.

Wendy and Ally on Organisers Booth on Sunday and TooTall for giving me the chance to sit with one of my fave guests.. Tim Russ on Monday.

Roll on the next show :D

Andy

x

More of the same from me! Thanks to all the amazing Showmasters bunch and the rest of the crew had another amazing time crewing at the weekend! Big shout outs to those in the Sports pit Saturday, Organisers Booth Sunday and Star Wars Pit Monday!

Can't wait until the next time!!!!

I was really impressed at CM16, everyone was really polite and well organised.

It's nice to stop and have a chat and a bit of banter with some of the crew, especially when the queues are long and you are waiting around for a bit.

I look forward to the next event (and hopefully seeing the lady who was taking the money for Linda Hamilton on Sunday again :o, wow lol)

Does anyone know the name of the crew girl who was sat between Derek Chafer and Mike Mungarvan on the Sunday?

Inbetweener, Steviegr and I am sure there are countless others... lol with all these people who have crushes on members of the crew, I think Showmasters should branch out and start a dating agency :lol: Its one way to improve customer service LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the info and help both in regards to my photoshoot session, the ticket of which I left behind on the day (urk!) but was solved, preventing disappointment, and for the info regarding the virual queue time estimates.

You guys rocked.