Thank you and more

showmasters

I am soooo pleased that the next Big Collectormania will be in May next year. It's somewhat expensive for me with flight prices etc plus the fact that I'm on benefits at the moment (though I hope to have a job to help me save).

This not only gives a better opportunity to save up but it also means that we won't be all cold and wet (which didn't bother me in the slightest at CM16 though in October I can imagine it being not so nice).

It also means that I don't feel like I'm missing out on too much. I doubt I can afford to come to Warp 10 (though I would have loved to). But at least in MK I can stay with my friends so big savings there.

This was my first proper Collectormania and I've never had so much fun in my life before. This was truly my Geeky Secret pleasure and anything else I've done (including California on hols) doesn't compare in the slightest.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL COLLECTORMANIA IN MAY NEXT YEAR !!! (sorry for shouting but I'm sure you all joined me in that lol)

Showmasters you did it again!

I had a fantastic time i only went for a photo shoot with Sir Patrick and to meet Linda.

The photo shoot was as ever very professionally done and Linda was fantastic what a really nice guest.

Thanks again

:P