Who else met Eleanor Tomlinson?

paulo

Scoured the threads but cant find too many!! :D

I was on a mission Sunday and Eleanor was the only guest i wanted to meet,got there before she did and asked at her desk if she would be going there first or to the photo op,which was at 10.30,the lady there wasnt sure but it didnt matter as i passed Eleanor as she was headed to the table

What a lovely guest!!

I asked if it was ok if she signed my own photo that i brought,one from her modelling port,she was happy to do so and we chatted briefly about that and i asked if she was going to carry on modelling,as she is with a couple of agencies,only if its in connection with the film she replied

Big shame as she has a stunning portfolio

After signing my stuff i asked if i could take a pic which she was happy to do , sadly the second effort is too out of focus as i messed up,doh!! and its a cracker too :wub:

She asked if i wanted to be in the pic with her,i said i was joining her for the photoshoot in a mo so declined , wished i had done now,frankly i could have been there all day!!

When i got into the photo op and it was my turn, i said "oh hello again" and she put her arm round me for the shot , she giggled when i muttered "thank god you're quite tall" as i'm 6'5 and shes 5'7 so it wasnt too bad a difference

She shook my hand as i left!!

Waiting for my pic in the post as i had to rush off to another appointment

Lovely guest ...hope she come back soon to another event

picture961057a.jpg

Edited by paulo

I met her in the afternoon, and she really was lovely. I wish I could have afforded to have a photoshoot with her, she really is gorgeous!

I asked her about her experience with Tim Burton and she answered every of my questions with enthusiasm!

And she agreed for an over the table photo.

Lovely!!

30652_1506176613531_1207743215_1435633_8243932_n.jpg

Edited by Dellefyne

I met her in the afternoon, and she really was lovely. I wish I could have afforded to have a photoshoot with her, she really is gorgeous!

I asked her about her experience with Tim Burton and she answered every of my questions with enthusiasm!

Lovely!!

30652_1506176613531_1207743215_1435633_8243932_n.jpg

You're gorgeous too Dellefyne ;-)

I met her too. She was definitely one of my favourite guests there and that's saying something as the guests were pretty much all great this time.

I had the photoshoot with her first and when I went to get her autograph I couldn't decide between two of the photos she had so I got two. And then I got to have a photo with her at the table as well and because I had the camera set to take one with the flash and one without I got two photos out of that. Simply a fantastic guest.

Great photo. Apart from you two lovely ladies in the front, I like the image of Holly from Red Dwarf looming in the background with his silly grin. I can imagine what comments he would be making.

I like the image of Holly from Red Dwarf looming in the background with his silly grin. I can imagine what comments he would be making.

It's always a bonus when an over the table shot captures another guest in the background. I had a picture taken with John Aldridge at another event, it was only when I had it printed I realised Denis Law was in the background as well!

It's always a bonus when an over the table shot captures another guest in the background. I had a picture taken with John Aldridge at another event, it was only when I had it printed I realised Denis Law was in the background as well!
Nice!

I had a funny one where I leaned on the table for a photo with Danny John Jules (years ago) and my hand went down onto his phone just as the photo was taken - the security guard looks panicked! :P
:lol: