Dolphin Girl Says Thank You!

Tracy Jane

Hello!

After a LOT of sleep, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone. I still find it somewhat bizarre that my first time crewing an MK event is a year after I moved away from the place!

Definitely feels more like I know people now (don't feel like the complete noob I did at LFCC) and it was a great and enjoyable weekend. Particular thanks to my various pit bosses over the weekend: Idris, Mary, Kip, Julie, Allison and, of course, Wendy. Oh, and special mention to Pooks for doing the KFC run on Saturday. I love you.

Big apologies for my awful laugh. It's amazing that you all got through the weekend without telling me to hut the hell up!

Many thanks

Tracy.

welcome_earthling: It does mean that people remember me, which could be classed as a good thing.... not sure that having people seeing me first thing on Saturday and going "It's the Laughing Woman!" is good, though!

Amy: You're more than welcome. But wander off with my photos again, and I'll have to do something very unpleasant! I certainly will see you at the next one, as long as Too Tall and Andy can put up with me.