just to say thank you to all that attended

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

just to say thank you to all that attended

will bring you all up to date after a few day s rest we have been working for the last 4 weeks none stop so we will take a few days off ad get back to everyone on here soon .

it was great meeting all the guest at the show and we also had a lot of fun meeting many of you also .

lots to talk over in the next few days

thanks once again and we will be chatting on here soon

anyone that need there photos being sent out will get them asap

jason :wub:

Thanks Jason for yet another great event. All the hard work that you and everyone at SM do is much appreciated. I met 8 guests and as usual I'll be at all your other signing shows this year. Looking forward to them all (and please get Tom Baker and Sylvia Anderson back at one of the future shows this year).

I mentioned it in another thread but just wanted to say again here - the organising of the photo shoots in particular really impressed me. Everything ran brilliantly and the crew did a great job. I've only just started doing the shoots in the last year after years of just getting autographs, but I'll definitely be getting more shoots in the future. Thanks again.

Thank you Jason and your splendid team for a very well organised and wonderful event :blush:

P.S. I third the motion of Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Little Nell. And of course Mr. Richard O'Brien, Mr. Bostwick well sometimes words need not be said as those who met him am sure was exceptionally pleasured with the opportunity :D

Yes, thank you so much Showmasters, for possibly one of the best weekends I've ever had!

I echo the comments about the organisation being brilliant. I had been expecting to be stuck in queues all day long but I think the longest one for me was for my Linda Hamilton photoshoot, and that was only about 10 - 15 minutes. I was very impressed with how smoothly everything ran.

Brilliant guests, a nice venue (if a little bit cold), a good selection of dealers...I will definitely be coming back next year and will be dragging as many people as possible with me (because I annoyed them all so much this year with my constant texts about "ooh, I've just met Linda hamilton", "and now I've just met Danny John Jules" lol! )

P.S. I third the motion of Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Little Nell. And of course Mr. Richard O'Brien, Mr. Bostwick well sometimes words need not be said as those who met him am sure was exceptionally pleasured with the opportunity :thumbup:

And I'll fourth that :D Barry was superb in every way, a perfect guest. It would be so good if we could now build up a collection of Rocky Horror autographs (and photo shoots) by having other guests from that classic film spread across future events, like we build up collections from other films over the years on posters, books etc. Richard O'Brien must be a possibility as a guest and I'd love to meet him and any of the cast. And Barry again of course. The film has been popular for 35 years so it certainly has a great fanbase.

Thanks a lot for the show Jason - was really nice to meet and talk to you on Sunday.

Thanks for making this year an (expensive) joy for all us Star Wars fans!!

Now to wait for LFCC........

Have to say a HUGE thank you to all the guys and gals from showmasters, the work you all did over the 4 days was incredible, i for one was really impressed.

This has to be one of my favourite events i have ever been too, the guest list was brilliant and everyone was so friendly.

My fav guests had to be Chaske Spencer, Tim Russ (totally gorgeous) and Tom Baker.

Already saving up for the next one.

P.S. I third the motion of Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Little Nell. And of course Mr. Richard O'Brien, Mr. Bostwick well sometimes words need not be said as those who met him am sure was exceptionally pleasured with the opportunity :thumbup:

And I'll fourth that :D Barry was superb in every way, a perfect guest. It would be so good if we could now build up a collection of Rocky Horror autographs (and photo shoots) by having other guests from that classic film spread across future events, like we build up collections from other films over the years on posters, books etc. Richard O'Brien must be a possibility as a guest and I'd love to meet him and any of the cast. And Barry again of course. The film has been popular for 35 years so it certainly has a great fanbase.

Agree with all of this - and Barry was a very personable chap. Sarandon is never going to happen, but certainly some other RHPS guests are not out of the realms of possibility. Would love to meet any of them.

Edited by MikeDonovan

Thank you and the crew so much for another great event Jason!

Was going to come up and say so personally (something I like to do now) but you were busy each time I saw you.

You and the team deserve a break now, so many masisve and awesome events recently you all work so hard for us! :thumbup:

Thank you and the crew so much for another great event Jason!

Was going to come up and say so personally (something I like to do now) but you were busy each time I saw you.

You and the team deserve a break now, so many masisve and awesome events recently you all work so hard for us! :D

I second it ;)

To the Crew at Showmasters -

Thank you for a Wonderful Event from all of us at the UK R2D2 Builders Club. It was the first time we had all got together face to face. Thoroughly enjoyed the event and we hope its the first of many.

We had lots of interest from the public and saw lots of smiley faces from kids and adults alike.

Well done and congratulations for all your efforts.

Regards

Stuart

i just wanted to add my thanks as well.

last year was a bit crap and money was very tight, getting back on track again though. i didn't want to miss the opportunity of meeting Linda Hamilton or Georgia Moffett (although Myanna Buring was a very pleasent surprise as well) and although i didn't have enough money to meet everyone, i did get to meet the ones i wanted too.

so, again, many thanks for a brilliant day (i only went Saturday) this was easily the best Collectormania i've been to yet :P

darryl.

Edited by darryl

:D thank you show masters for a great day i had on monday meeting tombaker was fab it was my 9th time so when the lady at the signing gave me a ticket and asked if i wanted tom to put my name on i said that he knows my name and he signed the 2 pics for me and was pleased with his bottle of wine i gave him as i was staying in the hotel i went and put some think warmer on as it was cold.tom made me laugh and chatted to fans for ages at the signing arera .he has made my day cant wait to see where he is next