just to say thank you to all that attended

showmasters

To the Crew at Showmasters -

Thank you for a Wonderful Event from all of us at the UK R2D2 Builders Club. It was the first time we had all got together face to face. Thoroughly enjoyed the event and we hope its the first of many.

We had lots of interest from the public and saw lots of smiley faces from kids and adults alike.

Well done and congratulations for all your efforts.

Regards

Stuart

You guys were great, really added a lot to the show on Sat. You've obviously put a lot of work in to build them and the results are brilliant.

Jason, our thanks go to you for such a suberb event.

Meeting Patrick Stewert, Michelle Forbes, Peter Kwong and Lance LeGault were highlights. Not to mention talking to Danny John jules outsidde on the Friday whilst he was eating a McDonalds... That was surreal.

The crew was so helpful. I had one photoshoot clash and the guy who helped me was an absolute legend. The girls issuing the photos from the photoshoot were fantastic. They had sooo many people to deal with and were probably getting stressed (I know I would) yet they still had time for a smile and giving advice on waiting times. The guys at the helpdesk were polite and pleasant. This is my 4th collectormania and the best I have been too.

The only thing I would say is not so many Trek guests... As a massive Trek fan, it killed my wallet, lol.

You did a wonderful job with a fantastic team and some really awesome guests and I look forward to LFCC now.

Thank you for a Wonderful Event from all of us at the UK R2D2 Builders Club. It was the first time we had all got together face to face. Thoroughly enjoyed the event and we hope its the first of many.

We had lots of interest from the public and saw lots of smiley faces from kids and adults alike.

Regards

Stuart

You did such a wonderful job with building R2, theres so much I could say here but I wouldnt want anyone to think I was some kind of sycophant but hey here goes.

*First of all I doubt anyone could tell that these weren't actual props used in the original films.

*The attention to such fine detail, all the little joints moving, the proper lights flashing.

*Proper Ben Burtt created sounds emitting from the feisty little droid made it actually seem like one was actually meeting the real star.

*All of the above and more, much, much more :D

I wish I had shot more footage that day but this is what I did shoot.

Regards

Stuart

I hope to see you back as well (Londonf Film & Comic Con?). Due to the crowds around you I never got chance to take a proper photo. The various R2's looked very impressive though.

Regards

Stuart

I hope to see you back as well (Londonf Film & Comic Con?). Due to the crowds around you I never got chance to take a proper photo. The various R2's looked very impressive though.

i loved the r2 props, the remote one is just amazing , yer next time ill have to get a pic with one, its great all the sounds and moves

I loved Collectormania 16. It was fun and a great escape from life's routine! It was a joy to meet so many likewise people having fun especially the Cosplay people who really make a great effort and to me give the event something extra. I meet the Wicked cast - Elphaba and Glinda and also the Klingon sisters who were fantastic.

The guests really put a lot in the event and make it special - even more so than previous one's I have attended. I found everyone to be approachable and fun to talk to. They all had time for me and my friends at the event. We all enjoy these and had a great time. We all have personalities we like to meet beforehand and cancellations happen and normally I am pleasantly surprised when I attend and meet someone I did not initially plan to.

Lance LeGault - a total gent. Loved the ladies, was a great conversationalist, genuine and fun.

Linda Hamilton - brilliant - really made the event for a lot of people.

Darts Players - had a laugh with Mr Bristow, Deller and Lazarenko and Bobby who I met on a previous collectormania

Neville Southall - when I passed his table he was laughing away enjoying himself and having fun with a crew member - the atmosphere and people at the event made it for me

Chaske Spencer - made a friends day

Peter Kwong - he was magic

Patrick Stewart - a pleasant well mannered gentleman - a class act

Red Dwarfers - absolutely brilliant - funny, humorous and most welcome at these events. Only Craig Charles left for my mate to get

The Klingons were great too ....

Roll on LLFC. Looking forward to meeting Mr Lang.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in making it a great weekend for visitors, sellers and guests alike. :P

Regards

Stuart

Thank you for all the smiley faces that you brought to the show!! It was great to see so many R2's together and with R4 , my partner was in robot heaven!!

'Those were the droids you are looking for!'

Please come back again as we missed a photo op with R4!!!

;):P

Regards

Stuart

On Monday, when R2 ran into them Stormtroopers and ran of screaming. We all cried tears of joy.

• Showmasters Admin

thank you everyone for your kind words , its not just down to me i am part of a team that love running events so people get to meet there dream guests , they make the events work as well as they do , so for them and my self thank you all for attending , with out you all there is no event

thank you and i look forward to a bigger and better CM MK next year

yours

jason and the Showmasters team

just to say thank you to all that attended

will bring you all up to date after a few day s rest we have been working for the last 4 weeks none stop so we will take a few days off ad get back to everyone on here soon .

it was great meeting all the guest at the show and we also had a lot of fun meeting many of you also .

lots to talk over in the next few days

thanks once again and we will be chatting on here soon

anyone that need there photos being sent out will get them asap

jason ;)

your very welcome.