Georgia Moffett

Dan2593

It seems every guest is getting their one thread, so I thought why not make one for Georgia.

I will admit before meeting I wasn't that excited, I'd seen her in Doctor Who, Casualty and a little bit in Merlin when I caught it while flicking through and saw her. She struck me as a talented as-well as beautiful actress, one of those traits came from her father. But I wasn't prepared to see how kind and polite she was either. Straight into niceness:

"Hello, What's your name? How are you?"

And answers any question you want, she seemed to speak to everybody for a nice period of time meaning she had one hell of a line, surprised it didn't go virtual, she was the second longest line I had to wait in, Patrick was shorter!

After meeting her I suddenly realised their was so much I could have asked and talked about, but I ran out of material and said goodbye. I meant to ask her about Casualty. And if she would be getting a Twitter! But because she was simply so nice I decided to buy a photo-shoot and wait 2 hours for that! I had to pick it up on Monday. So if their is anybody I want to see again, it's Georgia. I consider myself quite the fan now and shall be looking out for her in the future, especially her new comedy series.

She and Catherine Tate played a game on the DW commentary for their episode called "I've got a new business"

My friends started the game with her and she instantly caught on and joined in! She was so lovely just like at LFCC and was very talkative and kind.

Lovely lady :blush:

An example:

Person 1: I've got a new business!

Person 2: What is it?

Person 1: Selling fireplaces

Person 2: Hows that going?

Person 1: Its a slow burner...

And thats how you play! Georgia said Tennant plays it too lol

copied from my post in the Share Guest Experiences thread... (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1543804)

next person I met was Georgia Moffett, great guest she seems very genuine and happy to listen to what her fans think of her work and I had a nice talk with her about her time on dr who and whether she thought her character would reappear on dr who or not, and about spooks code 9 Georgia actually made my day by being happy when I told her I ran a Georgia fansite and a fanlisting for her and then she took the url of the fansite and promising that she would visit the fansite before she signed a few pictures for me only thing I would say about the pics Georgia had avaliable for signing - she only had 3 different pics and I would have liked more choice! like linda she was great at the photoshoot :)

Edited by -Craig-

copied from my post in the Share Guest Experiences thread... (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1543804)

next person I met was Georgia Moffett, great guest she seems very genuine and happy to listen to what her fans think of her work and I had a nice talk with her about her time on dr who and whether she thought her character would reappear on dr who or not, and about spooks code 9 Georgia actually made my day by being happy when I told her I ran a Georgia fansite and a fanlisting for her and then she took the url of the fansite and promising that she would visit the fansite before she signed a few pictures for me only thing I would say about the pics Georgia had avaliable for signing - she only had 3 different pics and I would have liked more choice! like linda she was great at the photoshoot :)

I'm sure she had three from The Doctors daughter and two from Merlin?

She did when I saw her.

• Moderators

She had about 6 or 7 photos to choose from when I saw her shortly after she arrived on Saturday - seems several of them just ran out over the day. (She wasn't the only guest to have this happen - we had 4 pics run out for Tom Baker yesterday too. The popular (best) ones ran out first, of course!)

I have to agree with everyone who has said she was lovely - despite the 'interesting' journey she apparently had getting there, she looked like she was enjoying being there, which always helps :)

She had about 6 or 7 photos to choose from when I saw her shortly after she arrived on Saturday - seems several of them just ran out over the day. (She wasn't the only guest to have this happen - we had 4 pics run out for Tom Baker yesterday too. The popular (best) ones ran out first, of course!)

I have to agree with everyone who has said she was lovely - despite the 'interesting' journey she apparently had getting there, she looked like she was enjoying being there, which always helps :)

What journey was that?

She was very sweet, she even told me that her actual name was Georgina, so that was a bit of information that I didn't know, I was also surprised that she was only a tenner because I would have thought because she was so popular she could have at least charged more, not that I am complaining, Eleanor Tomlinson was another sweet guest too. Dean Andrews seemed quite happy to pose for photos, even though his line was also quite long I thought. I got every guest I intended to get (well except three that had cancelled) I got Kenny Baker, Danny John Jules, Chris Barrie, Robert Llewelyn, Georgia Moffet, Eleanor Tomlinson, Dean Andrews, Eric Bristow, Gabrielle Glaister, Ray Reardon, Norman Lovett and John Forgeham.

• Moderators

What journey was that?

She didn't give particular details, but I asked if she was having a good day and she said yes, even though she'd only just arrived because she'd had trouble getting there (I think they perhaps got lost... Colin Baker said he did too!)

She was very sweet, she even told me that her actual name was Georgina, so that was a bit of information that I didn't know,

Are you sure that's what she meant? I was under the impression that she often gets called Georgina, but that's wrong... maybe I wasn't listening/concentrating properly though!

Great to see Georgia agian. Along with being friendly, chatty she is still quite possibly the politest guest I have met.

She and Catherine Tate played a game on the DW commentary for their episode called "I've got a new business"

My friends started the game with her and she instantly caught on and joined in! She was so lovely just like at LFCC and was very talkative and kind.

This is what happens when you buy the single DVD releases rather than the season boxset...I didn't know about that!

This is what happens when you buy the single DVD releases rather than the season boxset...I didn't know about that!

Although that is the entire commentary. At times she stops to mention her abrupt costume design and how it wasn't so comfortable. But it's mostly her and Catherine playing

Which is amusing.

Georgia was awesome, so glad i managed to meet her :D

Managed to get a lovely pic with her

She also said i reminded her of someone she knows hehe

Awwww - I wanted a hug too!!

Great pic though :wub:

I had two pics done with her, the first was a normal side by side one the second was a cuddle :wub: was so glad i got it!!

I had two pics done with her, the first was a normal side by side one the second was a cuddle :P was so glad i got it!!
Now that is just....annoying...damnit!

Awesome photo!

Awwww - I wanted a hug too!!
Who didn't... :lol:

ive always wondered, when you buy 2 pics or more does malcolm ask/suggest for different poses, do the guests usually offer a different pose?
If you don't have a specific pose in mind then either the guest or Malcolm. Whoever can think of something first.