Myanna Buring

chrisrus

agreed, I love her, she is amazing, she called me gorgeous, tall and handsome at my photoshoot, I almost fainted

she was so nice, genuinely appeared amazed and happy that ppl wanted to meet her, she was so sweet

bring her back PLEASE showmasters

also agreed, Myanna seemed very genuine and happy that people wanted to meet her, I had a nice chat with her about the descent and dr who, she seemed very interested in what people thought of her work

gutted I missed her photoshoot tho but one of the best guests I have met - please bring her back soon Showmasters!

Yes, please bring her back.

She was lovely to meet and it was only on Sunday that I found a decent 10 x 8 for her to sign, so I'd love to meet her again. A terrific guest and she certainly took a shine to my 3 month old son!

just wanted to repeat and agree with what everyone else has been saying...

Myanna was easily one of the nicest guests i have ever had the please to meet, i went up twice as i had to tell how great she was.

very humble, very beautiful and an absolute star :wub:

Showmasters, please get her back for another event (especially as i completely missed the fact that she was also in Doomsday (love that film)).

i could only make Saturday, but i had an amazing time, thank you,

darryl.

Lovely guest, she wanted to knick her signed with her picture on from behind her and take it home!

I love guests like that, she was so humbeled, happy and amazed at the amount of ppl who wanted to meet her, and now ive met her I gotta say, love her to bits, PLEASE SM get her back, Im sure she would come back at a drop of a hat (work schedule permitting of course)

like kai appeaing at every hub lol get myanna to every collectomania, id see her every time!

I met her aswell, I missed the photoshoot (real gutted about that) but that's life I guess. I hope she comes back next year, I need to get a photo with her . I LOVE MYANNA SO MUCH!

Natalie

xxxxxx

Edited by NatalieLuvsCM

• 2 weeks later...