charity guys & girls in costume

maximoon

just want to give a special mention to all the guys & girls in costume collecting 4 charity (macmillan?) you did a great job especially the orion slave girls (you must of been cold)

SECONDED!

From what I saw it was both Macmillan and Great Ormond Street. :D It was a very nice idea to do this because they are both very good causes and as well as a wonderful reminder of a very good day.

I also wanted to say thank you to those dressed up as Vader, Imperial officer and the troopers for especially taking position by the wall with me.

IMG_6867.jpg

You orion slave girls were brave to go out on Saturday dressed liked that, can you say cold.

You all looked great though, well done

Wish I'd been able to go on saturday to see them :D Think they'd have deserved a chartiable donation just for dressing like that given the weather.

Looks like it was all good fun though, hope lots of money was raised.

well done to all the people who do this for charity and for great ormand street, :clap: i went to great ormand street and they are such a super hospital :D the stromtroppers caught me today and made me kneel down and put my hands behide my head :D thanks for making my day

We the TCA were collecting for Great Ormand Street as well you may have seen us out and about in various costumes... such as...

Ghost (from COD)

General Grievous

Darth Maul

Mandalorian Mercs - including 2 kiddy mandos!

Jedi General

Cloud

Shadow Trooper (Black Stormtrooper)

Storm and Sand Troopers

Clone Trooper

and even Craig David - Proper Boh... hahaha! you may have seen him about... will link to pics soon

Was a great 3 days (sat,sun,mon) thank you to all that donated and to all those that wanted pictures and enjoyed our appearance!

See you at LFCC

Edited by TCA DJHicks

MK GARRISON :blush: braved all 4 days

we were lucky to share space next to the Macmillon Klingon & slave girls, We was collecting for the hospital and took great pleasure swapping pics and backgrounds

girls i know your pain and coldness, (i was the blue Tew'liek) and i braved the cold in the Slave leah on the friday, but we are what we are, dedicated to the cause and you, as did we all, had a brilliant time, raised some well needed cash, and as always a great laugh

a fantastic time all round, and would like to say thankyou once again to the stars who gave there time

(and in some cases there own cash) towards our cause

id post our pic but i dont know how :S

I'd also like to say a huge thanks to the charity cosplayers, especially the Star Wars characters (Darth, Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Sandpeople etc). I think my young niece was more impressed with you guys than she was with the 'stars'! lol.

We got loads of photos with you all, so I hope you managed to raise a good amount of money for the charities because you totally deserve it!

Everyone I saw over the weekend, looked absolutely amazing.

I wish I had the time/money/guts/balls etc etc to do that sort of thing!

:vader: MK GARRISON :vader:

TOTAL for GOSHCC

£1,016.

:D:P:(:thumbup::D

Badges - were you the guys I spent a fair amount of time on Friday chatting to?

I was stood around ticketing for Joe Flanigan on Friday, sitting with Chris Barrie on Saturday and photo collection on Sunday.

House of K'Bragh and the orion slave girls

Thank you for another great photo which is next to the other one!!

You must have been freezing cold so well done for keeping going so long!!!

You do some brilliant work for a great charity and keep it up!!!

Everyone should have one of these at home!!! At least two!!!!

:P;)

see you at London!!!!

:D Just to let everyone know, we raised approximately £750 for Macmillan and we had a great time. :D

Brilliant guys

I shall raise a glass of Blood Wine with you in celebration!!!

:o

Here's a few photies of the MK Garrison and Mando Mercs walking around with for a few collections if I remember correctly:

Patrol1.jpg

Patrol2.jpg

Patrol5.jpg

Found out that Lord Vader likes strawberry milkshake :)

Awesome on the money raised!

Edited by Saz.