J.G. Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly

The Dork Lord

My boyfriend has THE most ridiculous photo from the Klingon shoot ... I'll get him to post it as soon as we're home. Still got Michelle Forbes to track down and possibly Chaske *swoon* before checking out at 12 :lol:

Then when it was my turn I got queue jumped by none other than Barry Bostwick and the three of them were hysterical! With Martok prettending to knee him!

Then it was my turn which felt way too short but I found out J.G's favourite colour is pink(!) lol I had a pink top on and his hand 'accidentally' got stuck to me as I was trying to leave... was very confusing for me at the time but everyone in line behind me was cracking up!

Such great sports to spend 3 hours in makeup for us ... totally awesome experience, hope we get them back sometime together again!

JG Hertzler had the queue (and crew) in stitches during his solo photoshoot (sans makeup), so you can imagine what it was like with the two of them in full Klingon getup. Growling at the crowd outside, roaring with laughter (and appreciation of any Klingon females in the queue), singing... That photo alone was worth the trip.

I had a great chat with JG on the Saturday (saw Robert a little later); of course if I'd thought ahead I could have got their autos while they were still in makeup on the Sunday, but then the chat might have been somewhat different! :lol:

ETA my pic!

KlingonsIreduced.jpg

Edited by CosmicAvatar

When I was in the queue waiting for Hurztler's autograph, both he and O'Reilly were reciting poetry. Hurtzler then started to recount a scene he did fighting another Klingon and O'Reilly replied 'that was me', then J.G. 'said, no it wasn't, he was fast.' They had everyone around them laughing.

During the Klingon make up photo shoot, I was really struggling not to laugh too much. Robert commented on the fact that I was a "tall Starfleet officer ...dressed in his finest pyjamas!" After the photo was taken, he motioned for the photographer to wait, stepped in front of me and tugged down on my uniform, like they do on the show. J.G. recognised me from the previous day.

Klingonphotoshoot2.jpg

JG said to me we could use someone like you in the empire, where is your uniform, I replied its in the dry cleaners and thats why he is laughing in my photo with them lol, though it also looks a bit like im tickling him lol, he also slapped my back whilst laughing as i left, great experience, wish id done the out of make up solo with him

27689_432836508202_726573202_577450.jpg

Edited by timelord81r

We decided to go past them singing "Star Trekkin" to which they called us back in and did the Klingon rap for us. Got video of it and will put it up asap for you all! Asked them and they where fine about it going up!

They were great, I met and talked to them both at the same time as neither had queues when I saw them. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see them on the Sunday in their make-up, hopefully they'll be back again and I'll get a chance in future.

This was my first proper event and these two made the weekend for me.

They seemed to know what to say to everyone in the queue and we were all laughing so much whilst waiting that I was worried we'd be told off for distracting the photoshoot recipient.

When it was my turn I went and stood in the middle of the two of them and was immediately enveloped by two burly klingons. They then spotted my Pentacle (Star) necklace and Martok proceeded to say something to the effect of "Scary Pagan Witchy Woman!!".......I was in stitches which shows on my picture.

Then Sunday evening I went down to the 'Red Dot Bar' after CM shut for the day and sat on my own only to notice that JG and Rob were sat with a group chatting away. I couldn't help but hear some of what they were saying though I didn't want to invade their privacy and won't print anything on here out of respect'

This morning I popped by to see them 10mins before my pickup for my plane. Went and thanked them for such an amazing weekend and told them how they made it so special. I said how they'd even beaten Patrick Stewart at which point they were asking if her was still here as they were going to tell him. lmao. JG said that Rob (O'Reilly) must have brought down the weekend for me. I said NO, they were both lovely. To which Rob started digging at JG saying 'See see'.

Had a photo with them this morning out of costume. I don't know if it's the right thing to put that one on here so I'll just add my photoshoot. If CM say the other one is fine then I'll add that too.

klingons.jpg

Edited by starjadzia

Had a photo with them this morning out of costume. I don't know if it's the right thing to put that one on here so I'll just add my photoshoot. If CM say the other one is fine then I'll add that too.

Hi Starjadzia

I was chatting to you for a while at the photo collection area on Sunday (I was crewing there that day).

Your pic looks brilliant!! You should put the other one up too - that'll be cool.

I remember you, starjadzia! We were chatting in one of the photoshoot queues about your first experience with JG on the Saturday. I agree that these two were even better than Patrick Stewart (sorry, Patrick, you were very gracious but these two were in a league of their own :D).

Great pics, BTW.

Which one were you CosmicAvatar? I was on my own so braved chatting to alot of people against my Shy Character. lol

On the monday when I was chatting to JG and Rob (photo above) I mentioned to JG that he's my father-in-law as I'm married to Worf (in my dreams) at which point he told me that we (Worf and me) make a great couple. lmao.

I love Patrick Stewart of course but these two really made my weekend.

Which one were you CosmicAvatar? I was on my own so braved chatting to alot of people against my Shy Character. lol

Heh, you can see me with my Klingon sandwich on page 1. There was also a dude behind you who was talking about the way JG stroked his bald head during the Saturday shoot if that rings any bells. :D

On the monday when I was chatting to JG and Rob (photo above) I mentioned to JG that he's my father-in-law as I'm married to Worf (in my dreams) at which point he told me that we (Worf and me) make a great couple. lmao.

Nice one! I wish I'd had the presence of mind to come up with something cool like that. Much as I like Worf, Martok is my favourite Klingon of all (it's the filthy chuckle, among other things), with Gowron and his eye-rolling dramatics second best, so getting these two was like the JACKPOT. I kept wanting to tell them that but I just couldn't get the words out!

Speaking of that laugh... I think I'm going to watch some DS9 RIGHT NOW.

Hi again CosmicAvatar. Yeah, I remember you now. I will always adore my WorfyBabes but am seeing what you mean about Martok. I've got myself soooo excited on Facebook now as I've been accepted as a friend of JG...hehehe. What am I like. lol. Just need to find my Hubby Worf on there now. lol

Oh, and I've edited my original post in this thread as I finally scanned the original photoshoot photo in.

Hi Star Jadzia

Remember me!!!

And my partner who was with me!!

We spoke in the Klingon photo shoot about having too many photos on one day and we meet in the Patrick Stewart one and you show us your Klingon photo!

We are pleased you had a good weekend!!

We didn't go down to the red dot bar we were in the pitchside one - wish we had to see the guys!!!

They were great to talk to and banter with!!! The photo shoot was brillant fun - being called a puny star fleet human!!!! and getting an extra squeeze from JJ!!!! He is so tall in those boots!!!

They made the weekend great and the photo will be displayed with pride next to the other Klingon shots!!!!

:clap::lol::borg:

Klingon feast if they come again!!! Now that would be fun!!!! Lots of stories to be told!!!

:lol: