Linda Hamilton

gazznewbie

Well Done to Showmasters for getting Linda to attend

she is a really nice person, seemed happy to meet her fans

and even gave the odd cuddles at the photoshoots after the pics glad I had one taken

She was the nicest guest I've ever met so friendly and warm and giving everyone a little cuddle like in the shoots was ace or in some cases kisses (from someones shoot pic I saw on the table) lol

Linda for me was the most friendly and sincere person I have met at a Collectormania.

Definately the best guest I have ever met.

Very happy with the smiles and kisses in some cases. Shame I didn't get a pic taken of the kiss with me lol

YES! Thank you, thank you!

Linda was absolutely gorgeous, I saw her 3 times - my photo, my autograph and then later on pushing a lady in a wheelchair, and she remembered me and my friend. So cute. Sarah Connor is my idol, and to find out that the actress behind her is so lovely has made me super happy :)

Have to agree. I'm at mk at the moment and have just met her. No queues today, and she was really lovely. Still smiling, very happy to chat and gives you the impression that she genuinely appreciate meeting you.

Wonderful.

Theres nothing really I can add on here but my time with Linda is something that will stay with me for a very long time.

The most I have put in print is my facebook status update just after I met her which reads:

" JUST MET AND SHOOK THE HAND OF THE VERRRRRRRRY LOVELY LINDA HAMILTON AND BEFORE HER KENNY BAKER."

And then I met her again at our photoshoot and well.... Sometimes to say less is much much more.

She was easliy the best guest of the event for me, made masses of effort with everyone, chatted but kept the queque's moving as everytime I passed there was always people waiting to see her. I was one of the lucky ones who got a big wet kiss on the lips after my photo. Life is good. Thanks to SM and Linda

I was gutted I didn't get the chance to meet her when I was there on Saturday, so was so pleased to see her with an open queue this morning! There was no one there so I went in and she chatted to me for a good 5 or 10 minutes and was so lovely! One of the nicest guests I've met! Thanks so much SM

I'M SO HAPPY.

Linda is my hero! My HERO! And not only was she polite, she was friendly, not only was she friendly, she was chatty, and she kept grabbing my hands and hugging me and kissed me. Ahhhhhh.

[/end stan mode]

I'M SO HAPPY.

Linda is my hero! My HERO! And not only was she polite, she was friendly, not only was she friendly, she was chatty, and she kept grabbing my hands and hugging me and kissed me. Ahhhhhh.

[/end stan mode]

Hey Psychosis, sounds like you had a much better experience than last year. Hope that's well behind you.

I don't think anyone has anything even remotely negative to say about Linda. Absolutely wonderful and genuinely seemed to appreciate the interest. I felt she was warm and welcoming and nothing was "put on" or forced.

I even admitted I have a bit of a soft spot for Dantes Peak. She laughed at that and admitted she wasn't really trying very hard on that one but that it was quite good fun.

If you have even the remotest interest in anything she's worked on, meet her if you get the chance, you won't regret it.

well, what can i add to this... not a lot really! just that she was just like everybody has said, so freindly and happy to see everyone.

didn't know what to expect, but by no means dissappointed.

another guest to add to my "hope they come back soon" list!

maybe next time i could get a kiss as well :P:wub:

darryl.

She really is lovely,so happy i got to meet her! Now please get robert i know i have met him b4 but i need him to sign my terminator pic that ive got eddie and now linda too, it will have to always have Arnie missing haha

I've got to agree with everyone else here...Linda Hamilton was just superb! She's probably the most famous person I've ever met (I'm a noob to this kind of thing) and I thought I'd be really nervous, but she was just so friendly and welcoming that she made me feel at ease straight away.

I got a hug for my photo and then a kiss on the cheek.

Wonderful, wonderful guest, laughing and joking with everyone, really down to earth...just brilliant! And still absolutely stunning too.

Linda has been a hero for mine since I was a little girl and to meet her and have her live up to all expectations and beyond was a joy, i told her as much and she was so happy and even told me stories of when she met her hero.

I would definatley definatley want to meet her again.

Yes and thanks to Angie's praise and bouncing around happy as hell when she came out of photo shoot I got one on Monday (money was ment to be for MOT on car incase it failed today, but it passed WOOP) And she was awesome, I said pleasure to meet you and she replied "Hi I'm Linda" I just managed to reply with Hi I'm Wendy and shook hands with her then again when I left her. Fantastic lady and one I would meet again for sure. :thumbup: