Entry queues on Sunday

Avengers7

I mentioned the whole static queue and moving staff a couple of times to Jason when they were still held in the shopping centre, it may have helped keep John Lewis a bit happier! I can't remember the answer I got but there was a reason not to do it, I hope that changes though.

QS, you need a saline nasal spary (sorry for grossing anyone out) and THIS when you're next in the UK (though they probably have them in Germany too). It's cured my allergies totally :borg:

QS, you need a saline nasal spary (sorry for grossing anyone out) and THIS when you're next in the UK (though they probably have them in Germany too). It's cured my allergies totally :borg:

The nasal spray I already have, without that I would be totally useless at the moment. *g*

I also have the air purifier that's mentioned on the site you linked, but I've never heard of that Allergy Reliever. I'll definitely check that one out, thank you.

QS, we discussed the giving out of VTs to the queue at the door in another thread didn't we?

Hopefully this can be arranged for CM17 because this is one of my minor gripes.

I just can not believe the cheek of people though, like the chap in a grey top on Sat who left the LH queue to join the PS queue when he had got inside the stadium. The fact that the part of the queue I was in had been standing next to the stadium wall and were DRY and that he had been queuing in the rain and was slightly WET did not matter to him that he stuck out like a sore thumb and had blantantly pushed in.

Sorry, but no SM people were about at that point to say anything to. If someone had been at the doors ensuring people in the left queue stayed left and not joined the other queue it may have stopped him.

Anyway, I got to see everone I wanted to, so no harm done.

Best wishes for CM17 next year. Only 11 months to go!

QS, we discussed the giving out of VTs to the queue at the door in another thread didn't we?

Hopefully this can be arranged for CM17 because this is one of my minor gripes.

I think we did, yes.

It does sound like this was one of the major issues this time, so I am sure TooTall and the office will come up with some sort of improvement. Unfortunately I wasn't at the show, so I can't throw in my own experience on anything this time, no matter if it's good or bad.

I just can not believe the cheek of people though, like the chap in a grey top on Sat who left the LH queue to join the PS queue when he had got inside the stadium. The fact that the part of the queue I was in had been standing next to the stadium wall and were DRY and that he had been queuing in the rain and was slightly WET did not matter to him that he stuck out like a sore thumb and had blantantly pushed in.

There's always some people who don't want to understand the concept of queueing. It drives me nuts even in Disneyland. The line to meet Mickey can be twenty families deep, there'll always be one family which ignores the line, marches right to the front and tries to push her child at Mickey.

But at least these families usually disappear the the end of the line when someone says something.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Theere's always some people who don't want to understand the concept of queueing. It drives me nuts even in Disneyland. The line to meet Mickey can be twenty families deep, there'll always be one family which ignores the line, marches right to the front and tries to push her child at Mickey.

But at least these families usually disappear the the end of the line when someone says something.

I remember reading once that Paul McCartney was shopping at a clothes store in New York, just on his own. He didn't play the "I'm a legend" card and just joined the line for paying.

Then someone pushed in a few ahead of him! He went up to the guy and told him to get to the back, which the no doubt surprised queue jumper did. If McCartney can queue then anyone else should be able too - drives me nuts too.

I was in the naturally massive line at Wimbledon one year for many hours and someone tried just casually walking by and went for the 'drift into the queue' move. Luckily at WDon they have stewards all along the line and he got removed, otherwise I think he'd have been forcibly removed by everyone around him.

Edited by spocks-brain

Prior I mentioned about maybe VT's at the gate.

me when I decided not to get patricks auto I just turned up on doors at 09 on sat and walked straight in, got my dwarf group pic minutes later. sunday i turned up 10.30 walked straight in.