What Would Michelle Do ? / Order ?

I was keen to meet Michelle Forbes as a big fan of TV show Homicide Life on the Street and she was amused when I told her my friends and I thought she was really hot when we watched it back in the 90's, thankfully I managed to add she still looked great. She semed so friendly and her photoshoot was great ( her hands were so warm it was like a radiator on my shoulder ). I was thinking of asking her to lunch at the KFC outside the stadium but decided she was probably too busy, I think she would have orded a Zinger Burger, small fries and a 7-Up.

I was keen to meet Michelle Forbes as a big fan of TV show Homicide Life on the Street and she was amused when I told her my friends and I thought she was really hot when we watched it back in the 90's, thankfully I managed to add she still looked great. She semed so friendly and her photoshoot was great ( her hands were so warm it was like a radiator on my shoulder ). I was thinking of asking her to lunch at the KFC outside the stadium but decided she was probably too busy, I think she would have orded a Zinger Burger, small fries and a 7-Up.

When we met her she said she needed more coffee, I hope that wasnt a reflection on us !!!!!!

Oh I loved Michelle, she was so friendly and I got talking to her about her role in True Blood and how much sexy dancing she had to do XD We had a laugh about that.

Deffo recommend going and seeing Michelle.

....I think she would have orded a Zinger Burger, small fries and a 7-Up.

Well when I took her to KFC, she ordered popcorn chicken and a fillet tower ;)

(In my dreams!!!!!! I mean how hot did she look on Saturday?)

Edited by keithporter23

..... not one of your swinger clubs!

Ahhh Count, seems like you missed out again - guess you never got an invite! :D

Not at all Keith, while you were trying to impress her with your small popcorn chicken I was wowing her with my Zinger Tower!

Zinger Tower's are so over-rated :thumbup: Nowhere near as big as they look on the adverts.

I also thought Michelle was awesome! When I went to get my autograph she noticed that I was wearing short sleeves and said, "You must be freezing" and she rubbed my arms to help me get warm. Shortly after, during her photoshoot she saw me and said "have you warmed up yet?" After I replied no she rubbed my arm and put her arm around me!

I thought that was really nice of her considering she wasn't obligated to. :thumbup: Definitely my favourite guest of the day. (closely followed by Danny John Jules!!)

..... not one of your swinger clubs!

Ahhh Count, seems like you missed out again - guess you never got an invite! ;)

Not at all Keith, while you were trying to impress her with your small popcorn chicken I was wowing her with my Zinger Tower!

Zinger Tower's are so over-rated :P Nowhere near as big as they look on the adverts.

Now people, let's not forget...It's not how big your Zinger Tower is....ALL Zinger Towers are average!!!

As for Michelle, she shook my big hairy hand in her two lovely delicate ones and they were like toast! I jst could not resist and after telling her that we really enjoyed her run in TRUE BLOOD, I said that she was totally gorgeous! She thanked me and gave that 'perfect white teeth' smile of hers.

What a real lady. We got her to sign the 'green cotton, strapless top' photo which just captures her perfectly.

Michelle is like a lot of other female stars that we have been lucky enough to meet recently, Mira Furlan, Pat Tallman, Maud Adams, Claudia Christian and several others...that are all more naturally beautiful in real life than on the screen.

I know I've said this elsewhere, but she really was everything you guys have said and more! Lovely, warm, funny and just a wonderful person all round, she loved meeting everyone and was worried about everyone else being cold :D a pleasure all round.

She was a lovely guest, asked her about the contrasts of her character and amdams within BSG, her approach to the role. would have love to have talked to her for ages about her other roles, Prison break, 24 etc... she has a nice voice and was very interesting.

Bring her back SM and next time a talk. :poki:

i was very happy how close she allowed me in the photo shoot, she is gorgeous, lovely person

My photoshoot with Michelle was awesome, just 30 minutes after getting a hug from her when i got her autograph, she had one hand wrapped round my shoulders and the other on my chest, defo bragging rights over my mates with that photo.

Wandered round the stadium a few times in a daze afterwards ^_^

i was very happy how close she allowed me in the photo shoot, she is gorgeous, lovely person

My photoshoot with Michelle was awesome, just 30 minutes after getting a hug from her when i got her autograph, she had one hand wrapped round my shoulders and the other on my chest, defo bragging rights over my mates with that photo.

Wandered round the stadium a few times in a daze afterwards :D

lucky guy!!

my first shoot I got a nice something that doesnt appear in the shoot and I cant say on here without sounding rude lol

but man wish I had something like yours in my shoot with her, eternal in picture form lol

its hard for guests to put there arm around me though :-( but I love the chest thing, shame the only time thats appeared in my pic was with a guy and not a woman (john barrowman) still if it had to be a dude that it showed up in my pic on im glad it was barrowman lol

She was a lovely guest, asked her about the contrasts of her character and amdams within BSG, her approach to the role. would have love to have talked to her for ages about her other roles, Prison break, 24 etc... she has a nice voice and was very interesting.

Bring her back SM and next time a talk. :D

She was so good at being evil in BSG, I'm still a little bit scared of her. I would have loved to see a talk by her.