The stalls this year

Al Soprano

Sorry, the only people who can possibly answer this are the ones working in the office, and it's unlikely that someone will check on here before the event is over.

Normally most stalls are already there on Friday. If stalls are arriving late there's obvious empty space. If you didn't notice anything like that it's very unlikely that more weapons stalls will be arriving.

This year I didn't think there were nearly as many dealer stalls as last year and pretty much no weapon stores including the actual prop store. It's lucky I had no money to spend or I may have been disappointed as I had my eye on something that is usually there fake weapon wise.

Edited by bunny-summers

don't let the lack of stalls put u off future events. I think they had a very good turnout considering there was a rival event this weekend by a different organiser. the Problem when they both have them on the same weekend is it effects the amount of stalls they both have. I missed the weapon stall to.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me? I was at CM MK in 2009, and bought an Thompson to put in my pulse rifle from the airsoft dealer in question.

Can anyone tell me the name / website / telephone number for the dealer? All I can remember is that (i think!) it had 'wolf' and 'III' in the name somewhere!