GUEST DAY CHANGE - NORMAN LOVETT

Queen_Sindel

Well thats made (albeit not a good one) my decision final, I was going to get the boys from the Dwarf who were going to be there on Sunday to sign my book, so now its only Chris and Danny. :P

Hopefully Robert and Norman should be at another collectormania/convention soon(????)

Before someone asks :YAHOO: : I'm afraid I do not have any info if this means he will be taking part in the Group Shot. Please ask at the Organisers Booth at the event.
I enquired and was told yes :D . Ticket price still £30 when I got mine.

Before someone asks :YAHOO: : I'm afraid I do not have any info if this means he will be taking part in the Group Shot. Please ask at the Organisers Booth at the event.
I enquired and was told yes :D . Ticket price still £30 when I got mine.

finally, norman part of the shoot, thankyou norman, thank you showmasters and thankyou 1of2!

im getting there early tomorrow because i want to get the dwarf group shot before it sells out and i want to try and change my sunday DDJ shoot to sat.

im still undecided on if im gonna get a patrick auto on a generations item, im thinking perhaps now i might just get my sat pic signed on sunday but im still not sure im not really an auto man and im skint lol. might wing it on this one and decide at the con.

and at last my remanding tickets arrived today, the post stamp on the patrick stewert one is may 13 first class what the hell royal mail are playing at delivering it today along with my last order i placed on the day the store closed ill never know, bloody useless royal mail are, but at least I no longer have to mess around with print outs at the orgs booth now

tell ya what though if the ticket price goes up tomorrow ill not be happy! not because the increase cos of an addition to the line up but because they were sold at 30 today to others! im very principled like that ;-)

Edited by timelord81r

I bought a Red Dwarf Group Shot at the organiser's booth earlier, and they confirmed Norman WILL be in the photo. :YAHOO::D

Before someone asks :clap: : I'm afraid I do not have any info if this means he will be taking part in the Group Shot. Please ask at the Organisers Booth at the event.
I enquired and was told yes :dance: . Ticket price still £30 when I got mine.

Thank you kindly, I will put a note about this in the respective topics.

I was going to go both Saturday and Sunday but now it looks like I can only go Sunday so will miss out on meeting him :D will have to try and make the Saturday!

Glad I saw the edited post before deciding to go just Saturday. I'll now be coming Sunday (and Monday). :)

Edited by chimmykins

That was a disappointment. I could only go on Saturday. I had taken a stamp sheet to get signed by the Red Dwarf cast for my dad; it would have been the complete cast had he been there, but now there's one missing.

Oh well. These things can't be helped.

Not impressed with the day changes, we were coming on sunday so the wife could meet him then drive up from London on Sat cause of the date change only to find out when we got there he was back on the sunday, not good planning at all this time round!