Hehehe I am so sneaky!!!!!

Well I couldn't get one single room for the travel inn opposite snow dome for C5, and that irritates the hell out of me, so i figured, bugsy me having a room at the travel inn opposite the snow dome for C6, makes it a whole lot easier to get abck to when pissed!!!!!!!!

Well I couldn't get one single room for the travel inn opposite snow dome for C5, and that irritates the hell out of me, so i figured, bugsy me having a room at the travel inn opposite the snow dome for C6, makes it a whole lot easier to get abck to when pissed!!!!!!!!

yup! that it does! me n my mum will be there too (more than likely) and so i can help you get back!

yup! that it does! me n my mum will be there too (more than likely) and so i can help you get back!

LOL thank god for that. All I can remember from going home on the Friday night, at C4, was me and Jezebel laughing, we just couldn't stop LOLand poor Rain, was trying to get us home LOL

LOL thank god for that. All I can remember from going home on the Friday night, at C4, was me and Jezebel laughing, we just couldn't stop LOLand poor Rain, was trying to get us home LOL

Jody, you dont know what youve just got yourself into :unsure:

Vamps.....are you sure about those dates, if so i'm going to book now?

Edited by rain

Hi Rain, yeah here are the dates for you:

Thursday 30th September to Sunday 3rd October 2004

Me and Jez are booked for the Friday and Saturday night!!!!!

Ok thanx..............i might be staying with Jason on the sat and sunday of C5 :D

• 1 month later...

After reading your post vamps I quickly went ahead and booked a room for c6. Look I'm a collectormania vergin, c5 hasn't even come round yet and I've already booked a room in the closed hotel I could find for c6. (THANKS VAMPS FOR THIS POST) :o

• 4 weeks later...
After reading your post vamps I quickly went ahead and booked a room for c6. Look I'm a collectormania vergin, c5 hasn't even come round yet and I've already booked a room in the closed hotel I could find for c6. (THANKS VAMPS FOR THIS POST) :o

Yay go you, sorry, only just spotted your post mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I can be organised sometimes, as soon as they have posted details for C7, I'll be booking my hotel for that one too!!!!!!!!

Always going to be having the travel inn opposite the snow dome, much nearer to everything!!!!!!!!!!