More Stars

orlilover

My daughter and i were wondering, is there anymore Twilight fans. Its only 1 day to go and there has been no new stars in place of Charlie Bewley.

It would be good if Peter Faccinelli would come as he IS in London.

Come on SM try and get maybe 1 or 2 new Twilight stars, THINK of the fans and the money you will be earning.

PLEASE TRY FOR ALL THE TWI FANS

Guests can be announced up to and including the start of the show.. just have a little patience. If they were able to secure a replacement for Charlie, then they will announce it as and when. Specifically at this very moment, SM are at the stadium setting up and most likely wont have access to internet.

Peter is on his way bk to the USA already, he tweeted it earlier.

Still saying we need us some good home grown Twilight Talent like Jamie Campbell Bower aka Caius!!!!

Edited by TheVampireGirl

• Moderators

1) Replacements don't always happen. There's already a Twilight guest attending anyway, so it's not like you have nothing. Plus there are other guests that haven't been 'replaced' and some fans will have been left without anyone, so you've got it better than some.

2) As others have said, Twilight guests are difficult and expensive to get. This makes it even trickier.

3) Regarding JCB or any 'home grown talent' - just because they come from here, it doesn't mean they're sat around 24-7 waiting for a con invite. Presumably they have lives too ..

4) Even when stars come from abroad to here, it's usually for a good reason. I've always made the assumption that they don't come over just to try and encourage a con invite, though who knows.

It's just one of those things I'm afraid. Charlies cancellation was very last minute so expecting them to get another guest in that small space of time is pushing it a bit. I would also love another Twilight star and am gutted about Charlie cancelling but I'm gonna have fun anyway and I appreciate that getting a replacement now is asking a lot.

Peter was certainly in London last night at the National Movie Awards, I apologise to all fellow Twilight fans for the fact I didnt take one when he got nearer but people were shoving left right and centre to get covers of Twilight signed etc.

IMG_6523.jpg

My daughter and i were wondering, is there anymore Twilight fans. Its only 1 day to go and there has been no new stars in place of Charlie Bewley.

It would be good if Peter Faccinelli would come as he IS in London.

Come on SM try and get maybe 1 or 2 new Twilight stars, THINK of the fans and the money you will be earning.

PLEASE TRY FOR ALL THE TWI FANS

I understand it's a lot more money than just a quick trip for the day but if its just Twi peeps you're after then why not focus on ET, there's more than one a year and you're guaranteed to get the folks your after at them lol plus peter's doing the next one if memory serves and JCB did the last one so saves you and your girl the disappointment :)

:P

I know what jason is saying....

... and what did he say?

I MEANT DAVID lol as in you :yoda:

Peter was certainly in London last night at the National Movie Awards, I apologise to all fellow Twilight fans for the fact I didnt take one when he got nearer but people were shoving left right and centre to get covers of Twilight signed etc.

IMG_6523.jpg

Twi lot were fine up my area, i got two pics with him and the paps took one lol

Twi lot were fine up my area, i got two pics with him and the paps took one lol

Whereabouts were you? I got up to London at stupid o.clock and he was very good with signing, he signed both my Twilight cover and my Autograph book, breaking from the normal Premiere tradition of my friends who are coming up with me on Sunday, my friend gets the Autographs, my other friend takes the photos and I shoot video on my Blackberry another friend joined us yesterday and got some cool pics.