Clint Eastwood

Hannerzzz09

Would be an amazing guest.

I would usually put him in guest suggestions,but I thought he deserved a topic for himself.

People would come from all over the world to the show if he were announced - not sure if he's done any autograph shows before,but he'll be 80 this weekend so it would be great to meet him while we still can!

Go for it,SM! :D

cant see it ever happening ,but would be amazing if it did

Completely agree - very unlikely, but you never know with these SM! Just look at some of the previous announcements you never thought would happen.

He's probably the star of my lifetime that I'd most want to meet.

After years of waiting to see him I missed his UK premiere back in Jan for Invictus. Can't believe I wasn't at that.

As we know, prems or a BFI type event are very much the most likely in UK, but who knows. Never thought we'd see Tony Curtis etc do shows here either.

I've been watching a few of Clint's films this week because of his 80th - still hard to believe he's that age now!

I know that in person he seems like a good signer, from what I've read or seen on youtube (fan shot footage as he comes out of TV ints).

I thought for a horrible moment there you'd said you thought he was a good singer!

:P Paint Your Wagon was not one of the films I watched this week for his 80th :D

His singing is the one thing that I haven't ever got into, but for some it still warrants a few pages online in 'tribute'!

Edited by spocks-brain

I've heard worse singers to be fair to him! Yes, Clint Eastwood would be a dream guest amongst dream guests - but I'm afraid IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT EVER. I would be the first one to camp out at the entrance overnight, but this is one guest we're never going to see. :blush:

but who knows. Never thought we'd see Tony Curtis etc do shows here either.

Curtis has been out of the limlight and pretty much retired for donkeys and generally only people of a certain age know him.

Eastwood is still going strong both infront and behind the camera and has an instantly recognisable face and voice internationally. He is in the uber A' list and is the golden boy when it comes to Oscar season. Like Mike said, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN EVER.

but who knows. Never thought we'd see Tony Curtis etc do shows here either.

Curtis has been out of the limlight and pretty much retired for donkeys and generally only people of a certain age know him.

Eastwood is still going strong both infront and behind the camera and has an instantly recognisable face and voice internationally. He is in the uber A' list and is the golden boy when it comes to Oscar season. Like Mike said, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN EVER.

I know :D I hate reality :D Couldn't help but dream for a min though when I read this thread and others comments.

The good thing with him still being so active is at least theres chances like the UK prem of Invictus back in Jan (and hopefully future prems) or possibly things like BFI interviews or Edinburgh Film Fest.

At least that still gives us a chance unlike some stars who just 'disappear' in their latter years.

He's also been at Ronnie Scotts jazz club when his son played there.

As I missed the Invictus prem did anyone on here go to that? Did he sign or just go straight in?

Edited by spocks-brain

• 1 month later...

This is one guest i'd actually break my own ruling for!

You have to try and make this happen, just imagine the public repsonse to that!

You'd be rushed off your feet, with ticket sales!!!

Edited by gib