- V -

timelord81r

ive heard lots of rumblings online,

lexa said at chev she didnt expect her character to reappear, if thats the case why the writers decided to add that little bit where she text ryan is bathing, they should of left it, could of been open, maybe she died at the ands of the soldier which would of been realistic, why would he leave her? instead they put in a little text from her character telling ryan.

You have answered your own question.

When the writers wrote that scene they may not have been aware of any possible cancellation. At Chevron Lexa could have been aware that it will/may be cancelled. Therefore her answer is based on this. She doesn't expect her character to return. She just didn't mention the fact that she doesn't expect any of them to return.

All supposition though.

You have answered your own question.

When the writers wrote that scene they may not have been aware of any possible cancellation. At Chevron Lexa could have been aware that it will/may be cancelled. Therefore her answer is based on this. She doesn't expect her character to return. She just didn't mention the fact that she doesn't expect any of them to return.

All supposition though.

yer but that little thing is also whats wrong with V, it makes no sense she is spared and left behind in that situation, she would of been killed or captured, regardless of if the show is going on to a 3rd ect,

still I do enjoy V, hope it finds it feet and continues, its got great potential and a great cast.

• 4 months later...

yer, I accidentally saw a spoiler for part of it so I know about a surprise cast introduction and the fate of one of them which is annoying as im really trying hard to stop seeing or seeking spoilers this at the mo, but looks good.

Edited by timelord81r

Not sure what to make of the finale to be honest, felt really sorry for one particular character.

disappointing finale especially considering thats it, no more V

bring the leads to a con though please

RE Season 3, I've read some articles recently (April/May 2011) and it still seems to be in limbo land.

I'm hoping for a season 3.

I really enjoyed V but it did need more action

also are all the V ship sets completly CGI, the floors deff look it, that bugged me.

what happened to hobbs in the finale? that felt weird and very disapointing if a miricle doesnt happen and it returns.

Chads story I really liked, he had some good stuff in the finale.

lisa was hot in boots all night and the end bed scenes ;-)

also very happy with how tylers story line was handled as he did my head in lol, didnt like him.

TBH I think some of the deaths were thrown in when they thought they might not get renewed.

wasnt bad, but I was disapointed.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that finale was a mid-season finale, thought there was more to come :P

Not sure if I need a spoiler warning this long after airing but:

Spoiler for those who haven't got round to seeing it:

And I don't remember Tyler dying, must not have been paying attention :unsure:

Edited by Christoff

I thought that finale was a mid-season finale, thought there was more to come :(

Not sure if I need a spoiler warning this long after airing but:

Spoiler for those who haven't got round to seeing it:

And I don't remember Tyler dying, must not have been paying attention :D

SPOILER - directly below

Tyler died shortly having sex with evil Lisa... She ate him at his throat.

Yeah, I watched it on youtube after reading about it, but I don't remember that bit happening :D Might've looked away at that bit and thought her reaction to it was at them in bed together. Or maybe I did see it and just somehow forgot :YAHOO: