Who's staying at the Doubletree in the Stadium?

chris_hod

Well only a few days away now :WAVE: looking forward to this! A couple of mates and myself will be staying in the doubletree hotel (the one thats part of the MK Dons Stadium) on the friday, just wondering how many others are doing the same?

Let's see how long we can long we can keep that hotel bar open ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'll be there Saturday :YAHOO:

Out of interest - how do we get to the hotel entrance? I've not seen it before, so I'm curious where it is in relation to everything. If anyone knows, thanks!

Can someone let us know how they found the hotel itself after their stay ? Service, Staff , Rooms etc.

Would be interesting as seriously thinking about booking there for CM17 :P

Yeah, no problem. I'll be crewing this weekend, so if you see me, don't hesitate to ask :)

Can someone let us know how they found the hotel itself after their stay ? Service, Staff , Rooms etc.

Would be interesting as seriously thinking about booking there for CM17 :P

Yeah, no problem. I'll be crewing this weekend, so if you see me, don't hesitate to ask :)

Nice one.. thanks for that :D

I'm staying at the Doubletree too. Can't wait to meet some of you guys. We've gotta meet up in the bar after the show.

Please don't hesitate to come and say hello if you recognise me from my photo in the 'Introduce yourself' thread. If you haven't seen the pic then trying to describe myself...I'm rather large, short, long black hair and have just had bright red streaks added. Sure that'll be enough. lol

I'm in a doublebed room with view. If you don't have one wherever you are feel free to come and use mine (when I've finished with it lol). That goes all anyone needing a hairdryer xxx

* Hairdryer

* Hand Held Shower....

Forgot to say.......I'm there from Friday afternoon to Monday Morning :-)

I'm in a doublebed room with view. If you don't have one wherever you are feel free to come and use mine (when I've finished with it lol). That goes all anyone needing a hairdryer xxx

* Hairdryer

* Hand Held Shower....

Forgot to say.......I'm there from Friday afternoon to Monday Morning :-)

awesome thanks :)

you'll have to let us know what room no! :rolleyes:

Ok, edit that! Just checked on the site and it says all rooms have hairdryers. Win!

Edited by fanggirl