True Blood Season 2 DVD/Blu-Ray

CosmicAvatar

So... anyone else seen the commentary from episode 8? Alexander Skarsgård, Stephen Moyer and, er, the director whose name I forget at present. Barely ten minutes in and I'm cackling over some of this stuff. Namely, Stephen calling Eric a "hunk of love", Alexander asking to fast-forward a scene because he's not in it and both of them cackling over Ryan Kwanten being shot in the crotch and wearing clothes for a change. Sweet.

(It's also interesting how Alexander pronounces his name. Not like the Swedish at all. I guess he's Americanized it.)

Er, I haven't watched any other commentaries yet. I kind of focused on that one. :lol:

And oh, my lord. What Stephen just said about that scene between Eric and Bill at the church? (Not to mention Alexander's response.) Heeeeee! Oh, please can we have Stephen and Alexander at Bitten? Because, damn, I like the way they think. *snork*

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Oh, please can we have Stephen and Alexander at Bitten? Because, damn, I like the way they think. *snork*

I wish!

But I do know for sure, if these two were confirmed, the show would sell out pretty fast.

*wishful thinking*

I just watched it and it really is very very good!!

The dynamic between Stephen & Alex is sooo funny and you can just tell they get on well, I know it can only be a dream but they would be awesome at a con!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...