Excited?!

BeckyMerryGold

Well its 4 days now till COLLECTORMANIA16 and me and my mates are pretty much going MAD with excitment! Espically me seeing as this is my first convention!

I was wondering...

Who everyone was going to see?

Are you excited?

and are you dressing up?

Also, is anyone from here alysebury going cos thats where im coming from (:

ok then, PEACE OUT!

xo

Hey there, hope you have fun at your first event! Trust me, you won't have been to anything quite like it!

Who everyone was going to see?

Mostly the Star Trek ones I guest, but there are a lot of others I plan to meet too!

Are you excited?

Who isn't? lol!

and are you dressing up?

Not personally but a lot of people do!

I'm coming from Berkhamsted myself, that's quite near you I guess.

:P im46 and excited about meeting tom baker on the monday every time i meet him im excited. im not dressing up as i get to hot in buildings .this is my first collectermania but have been to other events invloving tom baker. im driving down got sat nav to keep me company lol

I'm coming and am very excited :0)

I haven't been since it changed venues so really looking forward to not fighting the shopping crowds this time :0)

There are way too many guests I wanna meet but as funds are tight it will be hard to choose between them. A definate must see is Tim Russ tho as 2 of my kids are big icarly fans and are mega excited about meeting him :0)

This will also be the first convention for out newest member of our family, Xander, who is only 6 months old.... gotta introduce him to the wonderful world of Showmasters :0)

We're only going Sunday this time (would of loved to do the whole weekend!) and we're travelling from Swindon. Anybody is welcome to come say hi to me... I shouldn't be hard to miss as I'll be the stressed out Mum wrestling with a buggy and constantly yelling 'Angel, get back here' & 'Connor, put that down' to the other 2 kids running wild...lol!!!!

See you all soon

xxx

im very very excited now, where am I coming from ? humm well i live in london but am visiting luton as im gonna move back in with the folks for a year and I was getting a lift of my folks to the con but my mum hurt her leg today so not sure if that will happen. might have to get a cab on sat and bus it all the other times. man i need to learn to drive, its just weird, ive lived in london since i was 19 (now just shy of 29) and you dont need to drive in london (unless you have a family) now moving back to luton it will involve alot more walking lol, which might be a good thing in loosing weight.

i digress lol

im really looking forward to this, especially the red dwarf joint photo with 3 of the leads.

my first CM mk

Edited by timelord81r

EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!! Its tomorrow! :P

if you went today (friday) then i hope you had tons of fun!

If your going saturday, have fun and we will all probs walk past each other xD

if your going sunday, have loadsss of fun!

and same if your going monday! :D

:YAHOO:

xx

p.s- are you going to be wearing anything 'noticeable'? (like im wearing a tom and jerry tshirt- not that noticeable not oh well :P )

I'll be wearing a white with thin black striped top with the Eiffel tower and 'Paris' on it :YAHOO:

Oh and I'm Emma :P I like meeting new people, just give me a tap on the shoulder.

Was very excited bout this espes to meet Linda Hamilton,Jeff Combs, Kate Mulgrew and Patrick Stewart with the Red Dwarf gang and Tom Baker backing it all up. Sadly had cancel due my m8t being unable pick me up due to illness so cost of staying went up add on the extra cost getting there meant had cancel NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who is still going enjoy

I was excited until I got there and found that the two guests I wanted to meet (Robert Duncan McNeill and Nicki Clyne) were not attending today. The front page of the website still says they would be attending all days :P Good job the weather was better than last year given that the promised room for this show didn't materialise. At least when it was in the shopping centre there were other things to do when finished with the show. This place (inside and out) had all the atmosphere of the moon.