Question from a Newbie re: photoshoot

Katejayne1

Hiya :) I have booked one ticket for Linda Hamilton photoshoot for Sunday, with the intention of buying another for my friend on my payday. Sadly for me, payday came after the online shop closed.

I won't be getting to the venue til about 10.30 Sunday, do you think it will be a problem buying one??

If I hand over 20.00 with a nice smiley face, do you think they can print 2 photos without hassle?

I'm scared (but excited :) )

thanks xx

Hello, and welcome to the forum. :P

No one can give you a guarantee of course, but I think you should be okay. Linda is doing two shoots, so the crowds will be split over two days. And normally Sunday is the more quiet day.

I'm not sure if I am understanding your second question correctly. You want two copies of one of the pictures?

I'm afraid that's not possible. Pictures are given to a lab for printing, they're not printed directly at the venue.

You could buy a second ticket though and have two photos taken. Then the poses would differ slightly, but at least that way you'll have two prints.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I was under the impression that pictures were printed there and then after the photoshoot you collect them later in the day then take them with you to when you get signatures so that, in this case Linda will be able to sign it.

Or do I (hopefully not) have it wrong?

That's brilliant, thanks so much.

I want a picture of Linda with me and my friend, I understood that we could be in the same picture and get 2 pics, but as long as we have a ticket each.

I'm so excited!! :)

I have a t2 tattoo, I was considering getting my arm signed and getting that tattooed over, but I think maybe I'd like a signed photo instead. Easier to frame :)

• Moderators

If you have 2 people in the same photo, they take two separate photos right after each other and you get one copy of each. They're usually almost identical.

Usually the photos are ready for collection around 2 hours after the shoot...

You should have no problems I would have thought getting it signed by Linda..

Great, thanks for putting my mind at rest :lol:

I was under the impression that pictures were printed there and then after the photoshoot you collect them later in the day then take them with you to when you get signatures so that, in this case Linda will be able to sign it.

Or do I (hopefully not) have it wrong?

You do have it right, it's just that they are not printed on site. Someone's running the memory cards back and forth and brings the pictures back for distribution.

I agree with Kingy, you should have no problems getting the picture signed by Linda.

I want a picture of Linda with me and my friend, I understood that we could be in the same picture and get 2 pics, but as long as we have a ticket each.

I'm so excited!! :)

Yes, that's right.

I have a t2 tattoo, I was considering getting my arm signed and getting that tattooed over, but I think maybe I'd like a signed photo instead. Easier to frame :)

I've seen it done once with I think an Elijah Wood signature. Looked quite impressive. But yeah, the signed photo is easier to frame. ;)