Lost

Now this great show has ended (cue howling and chest beating) I think it's time to bring us some guests to either a signing event or, preferably, a convention of it's own. Yes I know Lockdown went the way of the dinosaurs but I'm sure Showmasters and Massive Events aren't above doing a John Hammond impression and resurrecting a show for us.

HELL YES!!

A convention to honour The End would make the happiest girl alive!!

Or at the very least, Lost guests at signings. I dont understand why theyre so hard to get? Sooo many minor recurring characters to choose from.

xxxx

• Moderators

I just want guests, whether it's at a signing event or a full convention.

There are so many that we haven't had from the 6 seasons, and I'd even love to meet the ones we HAVE had as they've all come so far.

Please :thumbup:

Wholeheartedly support this. I am not a fan of more show specific cons happening, as I'd much rather just go to signing events, but Lost is the one show I would want a convention based around(despite the organisers feeling it wouldnt be popular after trying to gauge interest when doing Abrams Inc, which just wasnt the way to gauge interest at all!)

In saying that I am happy if they just go to the signing events, just to meet them, really, we were so close to meeting Michael Emerson and Henry Ian Cusick and didn't. At lease get those two back?!

Lost guests are the one significant missing link in the cons and signing events in the last few years. We need more of the cast! I wouldnt go so far as to say I want to meet everyone(as in EVERYONE) that was in it, but at least any of the main and recurring cast. And there's a hell of a lot of people to choose from it boggles the mind that we've had so few of them

I agree! I went to Lockdown and also had my ticket for Abrams Inc.

Now the show is over there might be a better chance to get guest and as the show has just finished there is a buzz about it so people might be more willing to buy tickets. I know i would!

• 3 weeks later...

How have I not seen this thread already?

As much as I would love another Lost weekend convention I don't think it will happen. I don't get why there hasn't been a single guest at a signing event for so long though. As other's have said, there's sooo many guests to choose from.

Mainly the amount they cost sadly :P

I'm counting the guest stars also. The last Lost guest we had was M.C. Gainey in October of 2008, which isn't actually that long ago I suppose, just feels like it. We've been a lot luckier than some shows/movies I suppose.

I know we'll never get Evangeline Lilly or Terry O'Quinn, but I would meet ANY Lost guest as long as they have a speaking role! Maybe in a couple of years we could nab a couple of the main actors who are struggling to find work! :poki:

How about Titus Welliver or Neil Hopkins? Guests along those lines can't cost too much... I hope!

Mainly the amount they cost sadly :WINCE:

I'm counting the guest stars also. The last Lost guest we had was M.C. Gainey in October of 2008, which isn't actually that long ago I suppose, just feels like it. We've been a lot luckier than some shows/movies I suppose.

I know we'll never get Evangeline Lilly or Terry O'Quinn, but I would meet ANY Lost guest as long as they have a speaking role! Maybe in a couple of years we could nab a couple of the main actors who are struggling to find work! :blink:

How about Titus Welliver or Neil Hopkins? Guests along those lines can't cost too much... I hope!

Exaccttllyyy what I'm thinking!!

Surely some of the smaller recurring characters wouldnt cost as much? Would <3 to meet Neil Hopkins!

xxxx

It's one of a very small amount of shows that I would actually be happy to meet anyone whatsoever. I don't care.

I dont care either! Even if they said like, one word in S1 I'd be happy!

xxx

After having Michael Emerson taken from us....

*has a flashback*

... oh god, Ben Linus ...

.....so close.

We were so close ...

ANYWAY, I would be so happy to have another Lost show!

Me and some mates had a Lost finale party where we came dressed as characters, had goody bags and played games. Lost can be the most fun show ever, so a con would STILL work!!

Purrrrlease????? :YAHOO: