Charlie Bewley has had to cancel his appearance for CM16

showmasters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have Peter Facinelli instead?? He's just tweeted he's coming to London this week..... pretty pleaseeeee??

i heard that..that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!!!!!!!

Or anyone from twi really.... lol not too fussy So very excited about meeting Chaske tho...xxxxxxx

Can we have Peter Facinelli instead?? He's just tweeted he's coming to London this week..... pretty pleaseeeee??

haha I just read that aswell and came on to say the same lol wud be good for all those not going to et4, and as he is in the country.....

I've been assuming he's coming over to go to the movie awards on Weds but wont complain if he stops over for a bit longer!

xxxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol i love him :D but he's been here twice before and is at ET4 lol

JAMIE!!

So has Charlie :lol:

Peter's probably in the UK for the National Movie Awards on Wednesday. That's the best explanation I could come up with anyway.

Yeah, this is what I thought too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol i love him ;) but he's been here twice before and is at ET4 lol

JAMIE!!

I can see ya point, but Jamie lives in the UK, he is alot easier to get then Peter in that respect, the fact he could possibly be in the uk from the states in time would be too good an oppotunity to miss. Plus due to passport issues alot of people missed out at lfcc if they cudnt go on sunday

now if we cud have a jcb talk...... i take all that back lol his talks at et3 were legendary lol

Just curious though, I use a prepaid credit card for my online purchases for extra security and was just wondering wether refunds will be straight forward on that type of card...:headscratch:

A friend of mine had that issue too with a refund a while ago, and the refund went through just as it went for mine (non-prepaid). Straight forward, no issue at all.

Thanks, good to know. I give about a month and if there is nothing I'll just email SM. Thanks again.

I'm with Talie. I'll be meeting Peter at ET4 so would rather have another Twi Guest *cough* JAMIE *cough* :whistling:

Seriously though I would be surprised if they manage to replace Charlie at such short notice but the good thing about Jamie is he lives in London and could do a wee trip with Kebabfingers :lol:

Well Peter will not be replacing Charlie..... my mate accidentally (on purpose) bumped into Peter earlier at the airport and she quizzed him - he said he's not staying around - just here to accept an award tomorrow night :D Ah well, bring on October!!

Well Peter will not be replacing Charlie..... my mate accidentally (on purpose) bumped into Peter earlier at the airport and she quizzed him - he said he's not staying around - just here to accept an award tomorrow night :P Ah well, bring on October!!

LOL given away who wins the award now ;)

..... my mate accidentally (on purpose) bumped into Peter earlier at the airport and she quizzed him - he said he's not staying around - just here to accept an award tomorrow night......

Maybe at the ITV movie awards at Royal Festival Hall??

..... my mate accidentally (on purpose) bumped into Peter earlier at the airport and she quizzed him - he said he's not staying around - just here to accept an award tomorrow night......

Maybe at the ITV movie awards at Royal Festival Hall??

yeah NMA's he's tweeted about being there.

Daniel Cudmore is in France so not too far. It would be good for X-Men fans as well.

Is he? I didn't know that! What is he doing down here? :)

he's got family in France

Oh, good to know! I'll have to ask him if he can speak French when I meet him =)

But unfortunately, I saw on Twitter/Facebook that he's gonna be in Rome for the weekend with Gil :P