Charlie Bewley has had to cancel his appearance for CM16

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are all very sorry and Charlie had hoped that he could have changed his filming but it was not to be , we plan to have Charlie back at another show soon .

we are going to look into getting another Twilight guest for CM 16 but there is not much time now but we will try

all refunds will go as soon as we can , but please remember we have lots going on and it will take a few days but we will try to do it as soon as we can fro everyone .

we wish Charlie good luck on his new film and look forward to seeing him soon

jason :dance:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god he was literally the main reason i was coming!! :dance::P:no: what completely devastating news!!! But i know its not your faults.. i really really hope he can go to LFCC or something :'-(

I really really hope you's can get another Twilight guest but do understand its pretty late... Kellan Lutz? Xavier Samuel? Or good old brit JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER????!! :poki:

It makes sense. They know it does.

DO IT.

Poor Talie </3. Sucks he had to cancel so near to the event and all.

All the rush to get the bloody books out in time for him to sign lol. Irony </3

we are all very sorry and Charlie had hoped that he could have changed his filming but it was not to be , we plan to have Charlie back at another show soon .

we are going to look into getting another Twilight guest for CM 16 but there is not much time now but we will try

all refunds will go as soon as we can , but please remember we have lots going on and it will take a few days but we will try to do it as soon as we can fro everyone .

we wish Charlie good luck on his new film and look forward to seeing him soon

jason :angel:

Im so gutted, was gonna ask him and Chaske to do a big favour for my daughter too. Never mind lets hope that they can get someone good and soon.

Maybe someone like Kiowa Gordon (for my daughter) go on it will totally cheer her and make her year, maybe Peter Facinelli (for me and my daughter) it would be awesome

I really do think that he'll be back again soon. Remember there's LFCC CM17 and CM LONDON this year.. None of which he'd be out of place at. And Charlie's not the kind that'd want to think he'd dissapointed his fans (and miss out on a whole lot of attention :( ) so whilst for now it's gutting, I really am quite hopeful he'll be along again soon.

Edited by TheVampireGirl