Charlie Bewley has had to cancel his appearance for CM16

showmasters

Sorry to hear that Charlie not appearing at this event. My eldest daughter gutted he's not going to be there.

Mind you, last year we traveled to London just to see Peter Faccinelli - only for him to forget his passport and so couldnt turn up.

Better luck for our third attempt!

Edited by momstar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted Charlie won't be there, he was basically the main reason I was coming. Am still gonna go though, its bound to be great. If you're attempting to get another Twilight guest may I also suggest the lovely

JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER! I do love that boy. Plus he's not too far away so not like he'd have to fly in at short notice

I wasn't going to see him, but for me I'm just hoping it doesn't make other guests even busier. Thats why I was pleased when I heard Patrick Stewart was going, met him before so knew he was a great guy to have there and many people would be pleased with this. Lets hope the guests I want to meet are still short, as I have 6 I plan to meet on just the Saturday alone so still hopeful I can fit it all in.

damn he's gonna be a no for lfcc then

if CM17 is the 8th-10th oct he can't do then either

here's hoping it's the week after and he can come!!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

You know what? You cn be happy that you already know that he cancelled. !!!

To get the news 1 day before the event sucks even more.. especially when your best friend flow about 9000 km to see him!!

:D

still really disappointet..

we tried to come to CM16 ... but know is cancelled it as well.. it sucks..

I along with my sis, bro & his girlfriend was gunna meet him. It was more for my bro's other half more than anything, she is a huge Twilight fan and this was gunna be her first con type thing so she was really excited. Hopefully they can get a good replacement but if they cant oh well...not much that can be done about it. Just curious though, I use a prepaid credit card for my online purchases for extra security and was just wondering wether refunds will be straight forward on that type of card...:D

Majorly gutted :(

Like so many others he was the main reason I'm attending. Just hoping that he can attend another one soon. A con in London would be perfection :D

I love JCB too. He'd be an awesome replacement. Love our little cheese man. He's such a schweeeeedart :D

Just curious though, I use a prepaid credit card for my online purchases for extra security and was just wondering wether refunds will be straight forward on that type of card...:headscratch:

A friend of mine had that issue too with a refund a while ago, and the refund went through just as it went for mine (non-prepaid). Straight forward, no issue at all.

damn he's gonna be a no for lfcc then

if CM17 is the 8th-10th oct he can't do then either

here's hoping it's the week after and he can come!!

he can't do either weekend that CM17 could be on, damn

ET4 (unlikely) or CM:LONDON ppllleeaasseee