PATRICK STEWART is doing both days

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone i can now conform that sir Patrick Stewart will be attending both Sat and Sun of collectormaina 16

thank you for every one for hanging in there on this the out come is good for everyone and he will now be doing photo ops on both days

all photo ops tickets will now be on sale on the days of the show at the organisers booth

see you all there

jason :WINCE:

Good news, fingers crossed for open queues and personalisations on Sunday then!!
Agreed. I'm hoping a two day appearance will increase the chance of personalisations.

Edit: First appearance we hope for photoshoots & talks. Second appearance we get a talk. Third appearance we get two days and photoshoots. Now we want personalisations. Demanding bunch aren't we! :WINCE:

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

excellent, now just got to worry about royal mail delivering my sat ticket, they are taking there sweet time about it

jason, do you know yet if his shoots will be normal standing or "captains chair type" ?

just because in other shoots at other events there were chairs involved dose not mean that we will be doing the same , we will talk it over with Patrick on the day and do whats best for the image .

i leave this the the guest and Malcom as he is very good at what he dose and with the guest

sorry i cannot help any more on this

jaosn

I just want to pass on a MASSIVE thanks to Jason and the SM team for getting us Patrick Stewart and all the guests for CM16. I think you have managed to pull of the best event yet. Every event you seem to surpass the last one.

Again, MASSIVE thanks. Im sure Im speaking for everyone when I say this!

excellent, now just got to worry about royal mail delivering my sat ticket, they are taking there sweet time about it

jason, do you know yet if his shoots will be normal standing or "captains chair type" ?

just because in other shoots at other events there were chairs involved dose not mean that we will be doing the same , we will talk it over with Patrick on the day and do whats best for the image .

i leave this the the guest and Malcom as he is very good at what he dose and with the guest

sorry i cannot help any more on this

jaosn

cheers jason

Excellent News. Thankyou very much Showmasters for your great work as usual. And thanks to everyone for being patient.

Just a thought. I booked for the Saturday. I'm guessing there'll be loads who booked the Sunday to be on the safe side. I'm just thinking whether it would help Showmasters if people commented whether they were flexible as to what day they could do the shoot with Patrick which could help even out the two days? I for one wouldn't mind when I have my photo (as long as I do have it...and as long as it's not last minute and I get a grumpy Patrick due to a long day lol).

So if any shuffling would help then please put me down as 'easy' (no, not in that way lmao). Anything to make Showmasters and/or Patrick's work easier.

Just an idea anywho. Please feel free to ignore. lol.

Love and Light, Carina xxx

PS: Whoever is dealing with photoshoots...would you have any idea if mine's being sent to me in Jersey (worried about posting dates) or if I can collect it like I suggested with my payment?

PS: Whoever is dealing with photoshoots...would you have any idea if mine's being sent to me in Jersey (worried about posting dates) or if I can collect it like I suggested with my payment?

Photoshoots are usually ready to collect on the day, within a few hours of the photoshoot itself assuming there arent any problems with the printing. It will cost approx £2 to send to you if you cant pick it up on the day for any reason.

Anybody please feel free to correct me if Im wrong

Photoshoots are usually ready to collect on the day, within a few hours of the photoshoot itself assuming there arent any problems with the printing. It will cost approx £2 to send to you if you cant pick it up on the day for any reason.

Anybody please feel free to correct me if Im wrong

Tis correct, but i think she means the actual photoshoot ticket shes bought :P

Chairs would work for me

1701d.jpg

Closest I ever got was when I was 15 or 16 (can't quite remember)

31071_395631310684_510465684_4573580_7941334_n.jpg

Photo of a vv old photo!!