Lost 'The End' to simulcast on Sky One!

Lambourne

Ahh, I'm not sure what to do. I planned to download but the thought of sitting up waiting for the download knowing it's airing here as I wait... But then there is the ads to consider. I know that's it's being simulcast with the West Coast airing but how will they get away with showing violence at that time of the morning?

It wasn't clear on the skyone website at first but just checked and it's not just restricted to HD, but showing on normal SkyOne as well.

This is a relief to not have to hide away for a week or so but also a pain, I won't be able to watch it 'live' so will do my avoid any news on how it ends.

This would of not been too difficult as the UK media (as in news, radio etc) would normally play ball and not spoil it until it was broadcast here, but you can bet your bottom dollar that due to the UK transmission early that morning, from 7am on Monday it will be absolutely everywhere!!!! ;)

With that an e-mails and people talking at work etc, got a bad feeling that I won't be able to hide from the news. :D

how will they get away with showing violence at that time of the morning?

Rules are different as Sky One is not free to air.

I know I'm wasting my time here, but you do realise it's the money from those very adverts that enable the show to be made ?

It wasn't clear on the skyone website at first but just checked and it's not just restricted to HD, but showing on normal SkyOne as well.

:D when has this ever happened ?

I know I'm wasting my time here, but you do realise it's the money from those very adverts that enable the show to be made ?

I'd imagine people being able to just zap through the ads with Sky+ a lot less people put up with them before. I saw the first two episodes on Anytime, no ads not even sure there was a Logo!

As if anything could make the Lost finale an odder experience... 5am broadcast might just do that.

I'm in :D