NCIS

Poppy

I have only just started watching NCIS - but its on its 7th Season now & 8th has just been confirmed....

Is anyone a fan of NCIS?

I can't remember any of them having been to an event - but I would certainly like to meet the cast.

Mark harmon

Pauley Perette

Sean Murray

Cote de Pablo

Michael Weatherley (who was also in dark angel!)

David Mccallum

Brian Dietzen

Lauren Holly

Rocky Carroll

Liza Lapira

Sasha Alexander

Scottie Thompson

This list could go on!

Would be fantastic if we could get some NCIS guests at Collectormania/LFACC.........

I'd like to meet:

Lindy Booth (Amanda Barrow)

Andy Umberger (FBI Agent Freeman)

Emilie DeRavin (Nancy)

Adam Kaufman (Detective Philip McCann)

Ken Lerner (Albert Hencheck)

Gary Grubbs (Elmo Poke)

Channon Roe (Greg Lambro)

Brian Thompson (P.O. Vince Nutter)

Edited by Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started watching NCIS last year. FX started showing it from season one and is now up to season 7. I haven't missed one!! I totally adore this program more than any other and I would be at a con like a shot, probably spending a rediculous amount of money!!! Lol! Xxx

me 2, fx and the occasional five, fx are now repeating season 1, I missed the middle of that so its good, although the early seasons its blatent who the killer is in almost every ep lol, but there still good eps, end of series 2 it really gets great

I have just finished box set Season 1-6 - am eagerly awaiting Season 7 but no release date on dvd as yet :blink:

More than ever, would ABSOLUTELY love to meet any of the cast. As others have said they do fan events in the States so they are def good signers/meeting fans. Would be absolutely fantastic to get any of them over...if I had to chose my first choices would be Sean Murray & Pauley Perrette but would absolutely love to meet Michael Weatherly, Cote de Pablo, Mark Harmon, david mccallum, etc....!!

• 9 months later...

iVE HEARD that non of the main cast are interested in attending cons, not sure how accurate this is?

Id love to meet them, love ncis

new series was good, although the finale not as good as it should of been, shame, but last scene was cool, wonder who it could be denozo being tasked with, must be whats her name, the blonde senior agent