Sign in to follow this  
Hr Nielsen

Local Crew Needed

Hr Nielsen    0

We are looking for some extra local crew.

So if you are from the area and you are interested, please email us at crew@showmastersonline.com

Please see the >>CREW SECTION< for more information on crewing.

Mara Jade    0

I guess I wont have to tell you that I'm up for it :D

I know the girl we had tagging along with us from Vejle last year would be interested too, but when you say "From the area", does this mean Copenhagen people, og Danish people in general? :)

Hr Nielsen    0

I guess I wont have to tell you that I'm up for it :D

I know the girl we had tagging along with us from Vejle last year would be interested too, but when you say "From the area", does this mean Copenhagen people, og Danish people in general? :)

Dear Ynglingsklon :dance: ..

ofcourse im counting on you .. it means danish people in general..

Give Too Tall a few weeks then start to ask him

Mike

Team edcob    0

Heej :D

Er der nogen aldersgrænse for at arbejde der? Ellers er vi to piger der er meget interesserede i at arbejde! (;

:D:P

pink lady    1

Can English people apply too or would it need to be people who speak the local language?

EDIT - have now got an answer to this.

Edited by pink lady

maxthue    0

Hej, hvad kræves der ud over at sætte boder op? :) Jeg gik desværre glip af det sidste år :D

Hr Nielsen    0

Hej, hvad kræves der ud over at sætte boder op? :) Jeg gik desværre glip af det sidste år :D

Det hele er beskrevet under "CREW" sectionen her på forummet

G.Madine    0

I will join if you need extra people. I can help before, under and after. But need at least 1/2 day off to enjoy the convention as public. looking forward to a very nice con...

_Sandrita_    0

Do you still need more crewers? I would loooove to help out and Im from Copenhagen B) Anyways I just wrote you guys an e-mail :dance:

Too Tall    880

Do you still need more crewers? I would loooove to help out and Im from Copenhagen :D Anyways I just wrote you guys an e-mail :P

Was that to the crew e-mail address?

Did you make it clear is was for Copenhagen?

_Sandrita_    0

Do you still need more crewers? I would loooove to help out and Im from Copenhagen :D Anyways I just wrote you guys an e-mail :D

I sent the mail to crew@showmastersonline.com and I wrote "Local Crew for Collectormania Copenhagen 2010", so I guess that is clear enough right? :D Well at least I hope so :WINCE:

Too Tall    880

Do you still need more crewers? I would loooove to help out and Im from Copenhagen :( Anyways I just wrote you guys an e-mail :blush:

I sent the mail to crew@showmastersonline.com and I wrote "Local Crew for Collectormania Copenhagen 2010", so I guess that is clear enough right? :D Well at least I hope so :lol:

Wonderful, I'll pick that up tonight.

_Sandrita_    0

Will us crewers receive any information before the weekend with details on where to show up and what to do? Or do we just show up at DGI byen at 7.30am? I have never been a part of the crew before so Im not quite sure how it works :YAHOO:

KrazyKid197    0

I can't comment for Copenhagen because I haven't done it before - but with all other shows you just show up at the event for crew briefing. :)

Kip

Too Tall    880

I'm just having a couple of details confirmed and then you'll all be getting an email confirming all of this.