Mark Sheppard

Bad Company85

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We don't normally comment on guests until they are confirmed but this time I am going to break that rule! :D

I have spoken to Mark and unfortunately he is already booked in at another event in the U.S on the same weekend as Roadhouse and so he won't be able to make this event.

We know Mark is extremely popular with the fans though and will be looking at bringing him over to The UK as soon as we can! :lol:

Mark :D

I have spoken to Mark and unfortunately he is already booked in at another event in the U.S on the same weekend as Roadhouse and so he won't be able to make this event.

Oh poo, that's a shame :D , but if you can get him over for something else that would be fab :lol: .

Thanks for the link for the facebook page, I just couldn't find it!!

• Moderators

As much as I'd have loved him at Roadhouse if he wasn't already busy, perhaps he is the sort of guest who might be better at a CM/LFCC type event... he's been in SO many things that people would want to meet him for...

*crosses fingers that you can get him over for something*

As much as I'd have loved him at Roadhouse if he wasn't already busy, perhaps he is the sort of guest who might be better at a CM/LFCC type event... he's been in SO many things that people would want to meet him for...

*crosses fingers that you can get him over for something*

Such a shame he can't make it, but yes, he's a bit like Mark Pellegrino in that if we had him, it would be kind of annoying for fans of his other stuff. Both wuld be great for LFCC or CM.

Ooh awesome, glad to hear you spoke to him, shame he can't come to Roadhouse but it's good to hear you'll be trying to get him for another event, maybe Roadhouse 2 if there's one? Oh and bezzie, the link to the Facebook comment is here. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 4 weeks later...

okay seriously Mark needs to come. fyi he was my hero as Badger in Firefly so he just became tooooo amazing once i saw him in SPN!

Check Massive Events' post in this thread above, Mark can't make this event unfortunately but they're working to get him to UK soon so maybe Roadhouse 2 if there's one? or it could be for a Collectormania event. :angry:

Edited by Doctor Who

okay seriously Mark needs to come. fyi he was my hero as Badger in Firefly so he just became tooooo amazing once i saw him in SPN!

Check Massive Events' post in this thread above, Mark can't make this event unfortunately but they're working to get him to UK soon so maybe Roadhouse 2 if there's one? or it could be for a Collectormania event. :D

yer i did see their post but a gal can dream! lol