just one complaint

jamie

i have been going to signings for years attending showmasters events since collectormania 2!

and would just like to say that ever since they started, collecting has got so much more fun

and easier!

iknow how easy it is to not remeber positve comments no matter how many

and think about the one bad complaint

and would just like to say at a point where things are proberbly the most stressful for the team

a big thank you to all the staff and helpers

:firedevil:

Edited by jamie

Agreed! If it wasn't for SM we'd never get to see and meet all the people that we do! My first one was way back in 2003, CM4 if I'm not mistaken, I wouldn't have ever believed I'd have chances to see half the people I have.

High Praise from me too. This is my first official event as when I popped to CM London (nov last year) it was rather unplanned. But I could never have dreamed about meeting the people that we will be seeing next week.

Put it this way. When I popped by last year and managed to get a photo with Jason Momoa at the table I haven't shut up about it since. It even shadowed meeting John Barrowman (for the second time) and Burn Gorman. I adore JB and thoroughly enjoyed seeing him in drag lol but Ronon Dex is my favourite Atlantis star.

My photo of me and him is still my background on my mobile and various online profile pics. lol

Seriously Can't Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! If it wasn't for SM we'd never get to see and meet all the people that we do! My first one was way back in 2003, CM4 if I'm not mistaken, I wouldn't have ever believed I'd have chances to see half the people I have.

Agreed, totally 100% with you there . Thanks SM :thumbup:

I agree!

Showmasters should also be congatulated on making the guests' stay as pleasant as possible so they are fresh and relaxed when they meet the fans.

On the other hand, Showmasters are responsible for me going around with fewer vital organs... Who cares? With a collection of more than 100 autos and some really nice memories...

We've been going since the very first Collectormania in MK years ago. Since then we've done LFCC, Chevron's and MAnchester regularly and have enjoyed every minute of it - even the crazy Heroes and Hobbit madness (and not forgetting John Barrowmans round the block queues).

We woudn't dream of going anywhere else. SM and the crew do a fantastic job and once my daughter hits 16 we will be volunteering to crew as well - if Too Tall will have us!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

thank you all so much really :D

we do what we do because we are all fans here too , everyone that works here loves what we do , we want you all the have one of the best days of the year with us and we go into every event thinking how we can make this happen for you all , i know we do not get it right for everyone and we are sorry for that , but there are so many of you all now thats a challenge that we can never win but we really do our best to get it right for as many of you as we can , so from all the people here in the office thank you for your posts as some days it gets a bit hard and really find it hard going , but then there are other days that are just great so thank you for supporting us so we can run these event , we could not do it with out you all .

thanks you all so much

jason and the Showmasters team :D

Word. It took me a while to get into signing events and conventions, but I've been a fan since about LFCC 2 and I can't imagine going with anyone else.

I have been to a couple of events run by other organisers but I don't think I'll bother again. The best thing that I got out of them was an even better appreciation of how good SM's events are than I had before.

I have only missed 2 English events since SM started (CM1 and CM London 1) one due to not knowing of it and the latter due to illness and they are the only events I recommend to anyone I know. The other major events I can easily miss, either because they concentrate too much on gaming and Japanese culture, neither of which interest me, or because they have the same guests event after event, ususally at the same spot in the same hall.

Keep up the great work, and I'll continue to worry my bank manager.

Totally agree, SM you rule, i've been going to the events since CM4 I believe and LFCC 2 and all of them have been absolutely great. If it wasnt for you i doubt i would ever have had the opportunity to meet all the star's i have so far please keep up the great work.

I have been and all ways shall be... one of your loyal fans