Lost Season 6 - Episode 16

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 16

What They Died For

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

Great episode, a lot of it was just getting people in place for the finale but still great. I LOVED the scene with Jacob, Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Hurley and the camp fire. Jack is now officially the new Jacob! That was something I was expecting to appear in the finale! I was glad we got answers as to why Widmore was back and how he knew so much about the war and everything, it was one of the things I wasn't expecting the answer to.

4 and a bit days to go until the last ever episode. It still doesn't feel like it at all...

Still don't know where they're going with it!!

Why torture us with the deaths of Jin and Sun again :'(

Jaw dropping moment: Ben shooting Widmore

Most predictable moment that anyone could have guessed from episode 1: Jack volunteering to be the leader

I was so annoyed that Jack is the new Jacob, Hurley would have made a better one!

The most perfect people to take on the role of protector out of all the cast would have been Rose and Bernard in my opinion. They wanted to stay there and were always happy to just exist especially after Rose's cancer went away.

Looks like its all down to Desmond now then!