Latest Guest Announcement - JODELLE FERLAND

showmasters

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what the best thing about showmasters is:

Everytime i come on this forum i dont expect to see anything guest related announced cause i tell my self it is so far away till ET4, and what do i get :YAHOO: booboo stewart the 1st time i looked not expecting anythin new, then the New author Becca & Now Jodelle :YAHOO::dance::WINCE:

Lookin forward to meeting her & i to may bring the Bree book to get signed too

:D Thanks SM :(

Edited by Lally03

It will be nice to meet Jodelle - more female guests this time which is nice - no doubt there will be a little bit of screaming going on when Peter and Alex walk in lol :YAHOO: and I shall go deaf again lol

A good guest list - hope they all enjoy themselves as all the previous guests have done after relaxing and realizing we're not going to eat them (although Sam would have eaten Charlie and Jamie given the chance) lol

Only just been able to get online since this annoucement. And since i was the one who started the thread asking for Jodelle i want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH SM/ME

Edited by bl00djunkie

Hey guys this is a great announcement gunna take my sencond life of bree tanner for her to sign. eeee! excited :YAHOO:

ERrrmmmm... just wondering is this ou last guest or may there be sum one else you have lined up for us cos we have 8 guests if u include becca. ???

im sooo giddy ryte now iknoww its like 4 months away but they will fly by. woot woot!!

The parties are gunna be great too .... IF PEOPLE dont scare guests off again cos i dnt see any of em at parties last time cos wen they did go i missed them by time i went down cos i was ill :P lol if im ill this time i dnt care lmaooo .

im going to stop ranting on now ;)

oh one last thing we LOVE showmasters for these AMAZING!! events xx

Right ! She is awesome in Silent Hill and I'm sure she's going to be amazing in Eclipse ! Hope we'll see her more than 30 seconds in the movie, but still, thank you so much Massive Events for the great guests you bring us to ET4 !