Latest Guest Announcement - JODELLE FERLAND

showmasters

Thank you to all the team at Showmasters for coming through for us again!

Bree has a great role in Eclipse and I think this is a fantastic guest announcement.

Peter and Alex are clearly the headliners of this con as they are the most popular but lets not forget none of us have seen Eclipse yet and it will be very different meeting the guests after you have had the chance to appreciate them in Eclipse.

I know we aren't supposed to mention other cons on here so all I will say is if you look at the cast members who are appearing at the "official events" in the US, ours are on par with them apart from a one of special appearance by the 3 main cast members.

We appreciate all your hard work Showmasters.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is really cool, especially because of the new Bree Tanner novel. Might get it signed, and it would be cool to hear her take on Bree. I think this is a great line up, we have a lot of younger guests this time :) All around my age, so again that will be really interesting!

• Moderators

Another announcement for ET4 and not for Bitten?

And yet another small child who I have no interest in meeting?

*sigh*

I know you're frustrated, but repeating the same old stuff everywhere really isn't going to help, so please don't try and stir things up unnecessarily in these topics.

Same goes for everyone else really - let's keep this for ET discussion, not other events, and specifically about Jodelle and those interested in meeting her.

As for a 'small child' - I had the same opinion before meeting some of our younger guests in the past, and they've turned out to be some of the most entertaining and enjoyable meets I have. I don't think anyone should be judged on age.

I'll be honest in that not too excited on meeting her -

probably after Eclipse movie things will perk up a bit for meeting her & the other two girls at ET4 but for now -

I'm on a bit of a low that it's not a "previous" Twi-actor. -coughkellancough- :whistling:

probably after Eclipse movie things will perk up a bit for meeting her & the other two girls at ET4 but for now -

I'm on a bit of a low that it's not a "previous" Twi-actor. -coughkellancough- :P

It is difficult when people want a particular guest, especially one involved in other stuff at the moment, perhaps they are just too busy.

But as David said, this thread is about Jodelle :P

Regardless of her age, I would be interested to meet her :D

Edited by Rhianydd

I'm on a bit of a low that it's not a "previous" Twi-actor. -coughkellancough- :D

It is difficult when people want a particular guest, especially one involved in other stuff at the moment, perhaps they are just too busy.

But as David said, this thread is about Jodelle :D

Regardless of her age, I would be interested to meet her :YAHOO:

Ah yeah, I know - sorry if it seemed like I was being rude or anything. It's impossible to get everyone their "dream guests" so I know all of us [or at least majority] will certainly appreciate new names being added. And like I said, once Eclipse is out I'm sure it'll become more :unsure: for me :D

Pretty happy with this guest, she seems really nice ;). Also I'm hoping for a pretty developed charcater in Eclipse, more so than in the book because they have already read the mini book which is being released. So it'll be interesting to see if that helped in any way.

Once again a good guest . Now we can get them to reinact the fight scene in Eclipse for us. Kind of :(

Brilliant, thanks SM!! I heard from my sis who has read the draft script that they beef up her part in Eclipse, and it would certainly seem that way from new novella. I'm sure she'll be fabulous and can't wait to see her in action! May have to check out some of her other stuff . . .

Overall, this is a pretty spectacular lineup - we've got a Cullen, some wolves, vampires . . . dare I say the best since ET1? (We have plenty of mancandy already, I can deal with another young/female guest! ;) )