Time Zones

C.Parkers-Girl

Hiya!

Need some help please. On 26th May I need to leave home at about 10am and wont be back till thursday evening. So I want to d/l the Lost Finale that morning so I can watch it on the train to London.

What time does it air in the US in UK time? like 3am our time? I was thinking of waking up and setting the download going at about 5am but the time zones are confusing me so much!

I hope that makes some sort of sense...

Thanks in advance

xE

• Moderators

If it finishes at 11:30pm in the US, I think it should finish here at 3:30am. Then someone will need to convert it and upload it, then share it obviously .. which should take a little longer than normal as it's an extended episode.

I'm really bad for staying up to download Lost. Normal episodes air 2am - 3am our time. So the finale will be 2am - 4:30am. The place I go for downloads are normally up within an hour or two, but of course it being a longer episode it will take longer to put up and to download. It also depends whether they put it up as two separate episodes or one.

One thing, you do realise the finale airs in America on the 23rd? This Sunday? They have 6x16 tomorrow night like normal. You could get it Monday morning! Or stay up like I'm going to :WINCE:

Edited by Decode

One thing, you do realise the finale airs in America on the 23rd? This Sunday? They have 6x16 tomorrow night like normal. You could get it Monday morning! Or stay up like I'm going to :WINCE:

:o I didnt know this! :whistling: so Finale aint on a Tuesday night like always?

Ill d/l tomorrow morning, I cant stay up cause Im at work at 12 so need sleep lol, I d/l and watch in my lunch break, my wednesday lunch break is 10mins longer than It should be thanks to lost :-p

One thing, you do realise the finale airs in America on the 23rd? This Sunday? They have 6x16 tomorrow night like normal. You could get it Monday morning! Or stay up like I'm going to :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: I didnt know this! :D so Finale aint on a Tuesday night like always?

Ill d/l tomorrow morning, I cant stay up cause Im at work at 12 so need sleep lol, I d/l and watch in my lunch break, my wednesday lunch break is 10mins longer than It should be thanks to lost :-p

Nope, this week is officially finale week. America have a huge night planned Sunday, a two hour clip show, the 2 and half hour finale, followed by a Jimmy Kimmel Lost special. Sky1 are keeping their slot Friday though so anyone who doesn't download have even longer to wait. I can't remember exactly why they changed the day, but it ends on one of the numbers! :YAHOO: