Who do i think i am????

BEX (PSP)

I am available for 3 of the days, and would love to help, may i give a bit if constructive critism, when i have been to previous CM's, i have noticed that you put the number of autographs brought in numeral, ie 3 instead of three, whilst the latter is quicker, i could not help but think it would be soooooo easy to change the number to 8. Whilst it is nice to think that everyone is honest and would not change the numbers, i am a non trusting type. I do not know if this is of any interest to you Mark, but i know it would be very easy to lose money if the system is not changed. Sorry i sound like a right idiot!!!

Edited by pippinssweatypants

I thought they were talking roman numerals...

1 wouldn't be 10...

I think he means i ii iii iv v vi vii viii ix x and so on so iii could become viii...

Am I getting the drift or should I just push off??

ohhh bless, i think that was my fault, so no don't push off. You may stay, my freind. I should have said numerical. (i think)

I thought they were talking roman numerals...

1 wouldn't be 10...

I think he means i ii iii iv v vi vii viii ix x and so on so iii could become viii...

Am I getting the drift or should I just push off??

ohhh bless, i think that was my fault, so no don't push off. You may stay, my freind. I should have said numerical. (i think)

oh right...Well..So we've just proved, it can be done with other numbers too! :angry:

OK now i'm lost, and i posted the thread, When you buy your picture you get a piece of paper which you hand into the lovely CM person, sitting next to the celeb, it has for instance the number 3 written on it.

i believe this can be changed by horrible people to lets say an 8, I just think that as the que's are long anyway, and there isn't exactly a rush, if you know what i mean. (i was stood in the same place for ages) That it would be better if they wrote THREE instead.

Are we all on the same wavelength now?????