So What do / Where do people go Saturday Eve

For the first time I am staying over Saturday night so I can enjoy both days of th LFCC.

So where do people hang out in the evening?

Where am I likely to bump into guests to buy them a drink and chat?

Are their any organised events in the eve?

Sadly I see Page's Bar in Westminster has closed :D

Any :D would be great,

Thanks

Chatting with guests in the evening in a more relaxed atmosphere than LFCC is a nice idea but, realistically, no one is likely to tell you where the best place is to go to meet them. Can you imagine if they did? We'd all be there! :WINCE:

Chatting with guests in the evening in a more relaxed atmosphere than LFCC is a nice idea but, realistically, no one is likely to tell you where the best place is to go to meet them. Can you imagine if they did? We'd all be there! :D

And there was I thinking I was being subtle :D

Chatting with guests in the evening in a more relaxed atmosphere than LFCC is a nice idea but, realistically, no one is likely to tell you where the best place is to go to meet them. Can you imagine if they did? We'd all be there! :D

And there was I thinking I was being subtle :D

lol, imagine if someone said where Shatner was going to be Saturday evening, it'd be mayhem with people trying to get in to see him. If you travel about to a few different places in the area I guess there's a chance you may bump into the odd guest though, but I wouldn't put money on it unless you find out you're staying in the same hotel as some of them.

Edited by Charmer

All joking aside. I was more getting to any un-official get together's

Just a thought .......

Maybe you could start a thread to ask if anyone fancies meeting up for a pint or six (or even something to eat!) on Saturday night.

I'd think there'd be a few takers, depending on which hotel you're staying in.

lol, imagine if someone said where Shatner was going to be Saturday evening, it'd be mayhem with people trying to get in to see him. If you travel about to a few different places in the area I guess there's a chance you may bump into the odd guest though, but I wouldn't put money on it unless you find out you're staying in the same hotel as some of them.

As to Saturday night, go star spotting around the London theatres, you never know who you'll meet.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

ECLIPSE will be out so I am 100% willing to go see that with a group of folk :lol:

well for the people I know im looking at gonig to see Eclipse with people from a group called Uk Twight Fans on Tour..

Notihng big or planned like the last UKTF thing I went to but jus a meet up with some people fromk the group

I'd be interested to know where is a good place for some grub near the venue??

Last time we stayed in the Easy Hotel for CM London and just got ready to eat stuff from tesco but this time think we'll be a little bit too out of walking distance for where we're staying. Before that we were with friends. Don't suppose anyone knows of a weatherspoons or something nearby, something cheap and cheerful?

:D

The nearest Wetherspoons is either Battersea or Victoria.

Their is the usual McD's KFC, Pizza's, Burger King close by.

I fancy trying out the Dragon Palace‎, 207 Earl's Court Road, London SW5 9AN.

Love Chinese and it seems to have had some good reviews.

The nearest Wetherspoons is either Battersea or Victoria.

Their is the usual McD's KFC, Pizza's, Burger King close by.

I fancy trying out the Dragon Palace‎, 207 Earl's Court Road, London SW5 9AN.

Love Chinese and it seems to have had some good reviews.

Just had a nose at that chinese place online and looks quite nice, think we'll be looking out for that - cheers!!

:D