Anybody travelling up to MK from Luton/Dunstable?

KeganLiliHearn

Hey all,

Well I'm crewing at CM16 and need to be there for 7am on Saturday, 7:30am on Sunday and 7:30am on Monday. If anyone's travelling up on these days for these times, if you have a spare seat in the car I would be more than grateful if I could hop in with you, as public transport really isn't that reliable.

Kegan x

Hey all,

Well I'm crewing at CM16 and need to be there for 7am on Saturday, 7:30am on Sunday and 7:30am on Monday. If anyone's travelling up on these days for these times, if you have a spare seat in the car I would be more than grateful if I could hop in with you, as public transport really isn't that reliable.

Kegan x

I am as im visiting my folks but not that early im afraid, sorry and im getting a lift of them on there way somewhere. but do the busses to mk centre not run that early? if memory serves takes about 30 -45 minutes from luton town centre?

edit - http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=229577611

earliest seems to be leaving at 8am

or get there at 08.30 with this http://www.miltonkeynes.gov.uk/transport/d...;ArchiveNumber=

Edited by timelord81r

I live in Luton and will be getting the bus, not that early however. heres the timetable from Luton- Dunstable - Milton Keynes

VT99 Timetable

Failing that I think you should get a hotel room for the weekend, I think Showmasters reimburse the cost if you're crewing.

Hope to see you there

Quinny

Edited by Quinny83

• Showmasters Admin

Hey all,

Kegan x

Out of interest where did you get those times? Are they set off times?

From the crew handbook:

All crew who volunteer to work the event, are expected to report for duty to the crew room by no later than 7.20am on Friday and Saturday, 8.20am on Sunday and Monday.