Save Ashley and Kellan!

HohoCullen

Lol did you see the comments after saying how Kellan and Ashley would be failing the fans if they quit? What a load of crap! I actually had to post another comment in response ha ha! Oh and then another where I even plugged ET4 lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Lol did you see the comments after saying how Kellan and Ashley would be failing the fans if they quit? What a load of crap! I actually had to post another comment in response ha ha! Oh and then another where I even plugged ET4 lol!

haha good on ya! :)

I really can't see it happening, they will end up paying them the differene, imagine the uproar it would cause if it did happen, they would probably lose out on more money by people boycotting the film than if they just payed them extra. At least I hope =[

but really...4 million per movie is a bit much for minor roles...?! compared to what taylor earns....he "only" gets around 7 million...and kel and ash really have small parts...

and i hope they will back down, cause summit proved that they wouldnt hesitate to recast...!

but really...4 million per movie is a bit much for minor roles...?! compared to what taylor earns....he "only" gets around 7 million...and kel and ash really have small parts...

and i hope they will back down, cause summit proved that they wouldnt hesitate to recast...!

^^^^^^^^^^^ LOVE U

FFS kellan and ashley are being greedy, it's vile and makes my stomach churn, if it wasn't for summit and twilight they'd be nobodies.

Yes twilight might earn a lot, but the films cost millions to make AND there's an entire crew to pay and promotional work too pay for.

I'm angry VERY angry but at Kellan and ashley, i hope they get replaced, teach them a lesson.

FFS kellan and ashley are being greedy, it's vile and makes my stomach churn, if it wasn't for summit and twilight they'd be nobodies.

Yes twilight might earn a lot, but the films cost millions to make AND there's an entire crew to pay and promotional work too pay for.

I'm angry VERY angry but at Kellan and ashley, i hope they get replaced, teach them a lesson.

I have to agree. The Twilight movies are a pretty easy ride for the supporting Cullens. They barely even have lines. The profiles of Kellen and Ashley have both been helped massively by the franchise, and they are getting opportunities they would never have had otherwise. They are hardly unique talents, so I think Summit are right to call their bluff on this.

They like to consider replacing folk just before their "big" one dont they lmao.

Taylor > New Moon..jacobs the biggest breakthrough character here.

Rachelle> Eclipse..her ending..the movie she'll be in the most.

Alice>Breaking Dawn...The whole passport thing. The going away..the..more Alice.

I would be absolutely gutted if they replaced Kellan or Ashley, they totally make Emmett & Alice but............ I think for both of them (or the managers probably) to ask for $4million dollars per movie is a bit extreme. I mean I think they're great and all but ffs, that's just taking the biscuit. I think they'd rather take less and keep the job than be all full of it and run the risk of losing their role. And I don't think if Summit dropped them that people would boycott the movie, we're all gagging to see the films. Granted we might be a little peeved but we'd still go, you know you would.

I'd like to know how much exactly as some reports say 4 million and others say 1. Who's knows. I just hope it can all be worked out and that they can come to a compromise.

apparently they're asking for FOUR which is ONE million more than they had before.

Frankly I'll LOL if they're replaced, in real life they both came across pretty nice, but I find it hypocritical that IF the rumours are true that kellan preaches about charity and how WE should help when the guys asking for four million dollars to chuck in the odd sentence.

apparently they're asking for FOUR which is ONE million more than they had before.

Frankly I'll LOL if they're replaced, in real life they both came across pretty nice, but I find it hypocritical that IF the rumours are true that kellan preaches about charity and how WE should help when the guys asking for four million dollars to chuck in the odd sentence.

:wub:

Tbh neither of them can act. They're just pretty faces.

Like Talie said, 4 million for a couple of lines? HAH.

I hope Summit gives them the boot.

If it bothers people that much, they can just stick mask-faces of them on some extras...

:WAVE: