Tom Welling!!

TishTosh

I have just been advised to start this thread...Blame it on david simons...But I LOOooooovvvvvveeeeeeee Smallville, come on people, lets face it, It RAWKS! Tom welling is Super in it! (Pun intended i'll have you know!)

So come on! Get him! Im now going over to the LFCC bit....

Thankyou and goodnight! Im here all week!

I have just been advised to start this thread...Blame it on david simons...

I'm being misquoted. Actually we were discussing Smallville and the young lady who's Birthday is today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) said she liked Tom. I then merely asked why she hadn't started a thread.

In fact if I recall correctly I did suggest using her school bulletin board to request him. :lol:

I have just been advised to start this thread...Blame it on david simons...

I'm being misquoted. Actually we were discussing Smallville and the young lady who's Birthday is today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) said she liked Tom. I then merely asked why she hadn't started a thread.

In fact if I recall correctly I did suggest using her school bulletin board to request him. ;)

Lol! Well, Bring any Smallville guests but Id love superboy himself! Not just cos (I quote) 'PHOAR' but cos he's a really good actor and Smallville is one of my favourite TV Shows, Its brilliant! and, woohoo! Its on in 2 hours! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I support any thread which asks for Smallville guests to attend a convention.

Have already met Erica Durance.

How many people here have seen the trailer for Cheaper By The Dozen 2? Tom is in it, and it also stars Eugene Levy.

I agree, as much smallville guests as possible.

Chloe would be a really good guest, and it would rock to see tom.

And plus James masters is in the show now and they are introducing a character called buffy (thats gonna be weird).

Oooo and Lana to! the cast for that show are definetly all too good looking lol.

P.S Watch urban legends for a look at Michael Rosenbaum with hair! looks so strange lol