Latest Event Announcement - BECCA FITZPATRICK

showmasters

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh this is so unfair!

i LOVE becca and have read hush, hush so many times and made all my friends read my copy and cus of money i'm not able to go to the con anymore! *cries* i'll have to send emma with my book to get it signed. i wish she was going to lfcc or something too, then i'd be able to meet her!

Another author I have never heard of nor her books but that doesn't mean that she's not good and the books aren't good..this is fun. I like discovering new authors like this so this is exciting news! I'll get her book at the con and get it signed :-D

Went and bought Hush Hush after hearing this announcement.

Never heard of Becca before this but I am pleasantly surprised. I just cant put the book down

I can't put it down either. It's a fab book. Can't wait to meet Becca now :)

Is it really that good? I've been debating whether to buy it in Paper or hardback. I think getting it signed it will look better Hardback. But if I'm only going to read it once then I was planning on just getting it paperback as all my other books (Apart from Twilight and Harry Potter) are paperback. I might get it from the library before I buy it. As I'm probably end up buying it twice.

Is it really that good? I've been debating whether to buy it in Paper or hardback. I think getting it signed it will look better Hardback. But if I'm only going to read it once then I was planning on just getting it paperback as all my other books (Apart from Twilight and Harry Potter) are paperback. I might get it from the library before I buy it. As I'm probably end up buying it twice.

I love it. I've had to tear myself away from it to do college work :) haha

I finished Hush Hush yesterday in about 3-4hours I just couldn't put it down. I loved it and am so looking forwards to the next one. I've now read three books in as many days about angels and immortals and gotta admit Hush, Hush, Evermore and Fallen all seem to follow a similar outline but at the moment I'm loving Hush, Hush more not sure why but the character of Patch just made me wanna read more and more. This is then very very closely followed by Fallen, then Evermore.

Still haven't got this - really need to. I'm starting work at a bookstore though that deals in new & second hand books so I@m half hoping to find a second hand copy that I can read while working haha!