Latest Event Announcement - BECCA FITZPATRICK

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to anounce that we have an author signing at Eternal Twilight 4

BECCA FITZPATRICK

Becca is the New York Times bestselling author of HUSH, HUSH.

Hushhushpb300.jpgcrescendo_hardback_1847387195_300.jpg

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

*Becca will be attending Eternal Twilight 4 to promote her new book Crescendo which will be published by Simon and Schuster in October 2010.

*She will be signing both of her books from 9am 1pm Saturday and Sunday

*Books will be available to purchase at the event.

*Other items can be signed, but priority will be given to those buying books on the day, moving on to other items if time allows.

*there is no limit to the number of items signed per person in place at this time. However this is time permitting and may change.

This is an additional event announcement and does not replace any of the intended guests for ET4.

We hope you will join us in giving Becca a huge convention welcome! :YAHOO:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked!!! I ordered this book and the HoN series after seeing them recommended on the Books thread on here.. Haven't read Hush Hush yet as got so into HoN but will have to read it after I finish the book I am on :YAHOO:

WOW Freakin amazing !!! cany wait hush hush is amazing not read her other book yet though

It's not out yet is it?

I've gone to pick up Hush Hush SO many times, may have to now lol

lol no was just reading it...gets published in october it says above

ooo i wish it was october :YAHOO:

WOW Freakin amazing !!! cany wait hush hush is amazing not read her other book yet though

It's not out yet is it?

ooo i wish it was october :YAHOO:

I DONT ill be 21 rofl.

It's not out yet is it?

ooo i wish it was october :lol:

I DONT ill be 21 rofl.

second thought...i will also be 21 by then :YAHOO:

Also ordered hush, hush after seeing it recommended on the books thread, such an AWESOME thread and an AWESOME announcement! I'm so excited for ET4 i just can't explain but i suppose squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sums it up nicely.