Breaking dawn problems

I heard to day they are having problemas with breaking dawn because of the cast they think they are too big to work for the normal pay package, in my verdict I think they are not that famous at all and they should complete the saga for the fans and stop their crying about getting paid more.

Here is the full story:

Fans want to see the last installment of the "Twilight" saga, "Breaking Dawn," broken into two movies. Summit Entertainment, which is making the film(s), wants that too. But the official announcement of two films has hit a hurdle: contract talks.

A few members of the "Twilight" supporting cast -- notably Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene -- are holding out for more money to do a fifth movie. Summit has so far said no to their demands, and according to The Hollywood Reporter, the threat of recasting has even been thrown around.

"We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point," a source "close to the dealmaking" tells the paper.

Yikes. Are they really talking about replacing Emmett and/or Alice Cullen midstream? Yes, "Twilight" has already set a recasting precedent by replacing Rachelle Lefevre with Bryce Dallas Howard for "Eclipse" -- but Lutz and Greene, who arguably are a much more recognizable part of the franchise, would be a bigger loss. (It's unclear in the HR story if the threat of recasting would apply to both parts of "Breaking Dawn" or just to a fifth movie.)

There shouldn't be as much drama with the movie's three leads, though: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are all reportedly close to signing on for "Breaking Dawn" part two -- with sizable raises.

"Breaking Dawn" -- whether it's one or two movies, and regardless of who's in it -- is scheduled to start shooting in the fall with director Bill Condon.

Follow Zap2itdishrag and Zap2itRick on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest celeb news and buzz.

More 'Twilight' dish:

'Twilight' Barbie collection adds Alice Cullen, Victoria

Robert Pattinson surprises Twihard family

'Twilight': Jacob and Bella top baby names list

Muse lands 'Eclipse' soundtrack's first single

I wish Kellan and Ashely would just take what they were being offered, I'm sure it's far more than enough. From what I've heard they are being offered ten times more than what they were paid in twilight. A pay raise is hardly a surprise considering how much things have changed in this Franchise since Twilight. Heck I wouldn't even class it as a franchise back when it started.

Saying that I understand that it may be the agents who are the ones demanding more money, and I wish they wouldn't >< Hollywood is far to much about money these days, I understand that those involved need to be able to make a living. But for me acting as always been about being able to be someone else, to "experience" things you never otherwise would. I always love getting so far into a character I am that character, that while I'm that character I don't exist. Except in the part of me I have brought into the character. Okay that was badly explained but yeah.

Either way, despite agents, actors and everyone else involved needing to make a living, I really wish that money did not always seem to be the cause of problems like this =/ I don't want the cast to be changed, especially not after what happened with Rachelle :D. For me it's too late into it for them to be changed.

I wish Kellan and Ashely would just take what they were being offered, I'm sure it's far more than enough. From what I've heard they are being offered ten times more than what they were paid in twilight. A pay raise is hardly a surprise considering how much things have changed in this Franchise since Twilight. Heck I wouldn't even class it as a franchise back when it started.

Saying that I understand that it may be the agents who are the ones demanding more money, and I wish they wouldn't >< Hollywood is far to much about money these days, I understand that those involved need to be able to make a living. But for me acting as always been about being able to be someone else, to "experience" things you never otherwise would. I always love getting so far into a character I am that character, that while I'm that character I don't exist. Except in the part of me I have brought into the character. Okay that was badly explained but yeah.

Either way, despite agents, actors and everyone else involved needing to make a living, I really wish that money did not always seem to be the cause of problems like this =/ I don't want the cast to be changed, especially not after what happened with Rachelle :D. For me it's too late into it for them to be changed.

I can understand that Kellen has been in the new nightmare film and that was a very small part but that dosent make an excuss for him to ask for more dosh. This could mean that they will be getting expensive for these type of events. But I hope not would like to meet Kellen at Lfcc or something.

Tbh someone within their party is taking advantage, it's hardly surprising but they really should look at where they would be without this Saga. I find it funny how those who Summit really could not have got rid off have actually signed thre contracts though, think how much "the big three" could have made if they /really/ wanted to. Although they probably are getting more than enough already :D

Believe it all when i see it. Press is ridiculous anyway. Who knows what really happens? If they want more money, they want more money. Not for us to judge, it'll all get done no matter what. Last time they didnt like an actor they ditched her and gave a lame excuse, im sure theyd do it again, but it wont come to that. It'll get made.

• 1 month later...

If they want more money, and Summit are making a fortune from these films, then why not? Summit etc are making mega money from these guys and gals talents, and are already giving further rises to the three main stars. The two in question are a recognisable part of the Twilight Fabric....pay up Summit, and stop being so tight fisted.